Star Wars Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

micky . nijs
I know everybody has an other character of Star Wars who he likes the most, so I want to know who is the favorite.

So everybody give me top 5 of all time characters and I make some stats about it

I hope you will answer...

my top 5:
1. JAR JAR BINKS
2. Darth Maul
3. ... I'm not a star wars fanatic, so I need your help
4. ...
5. ....

C ya dudes and dudettes

yerssot
1 Darth Maul
2 Darth Vader
3 C-3PO smile
4 The Emperor
5 Admiral Piett (altough his rang as captain wasn't that bad laughing out loud )

micky . nijs
that vote is registered

common' other vote 2

ToMacco
BEST STAR WARS CHARACTERS

5. LUKE SKYWALKER
Luke is a very intreging character. Here we see a son who has a lot of power in the force. He wasn't as skilled as most of the Jedi who came before him, but he had training from two of the most talanted Jedi: Obi-wan and Yoda. However, the only way he could defeat his father, was by turning to the dark side. This makes him a prime suspect to be a bad guy in the future.

4. LEIA
Leia has been a leader since the beginning. I think these skillls will make her a great Jedi, better than her brother, who turned to the darkside. She had an infatuation with a strong leader, Han Solo. There children will be very strong. (by the way, I havn't read any of the books)

3. YODA

Yoda interests me because he's been there for the WHOLE THING. He was there for the peace, and then for the terrible war (which we havn't seen yet), and then he teaches Luke. Also, obviously he has some sort of parental position over Obi-wan, because Ben says on several occasions that Yoda was his teacher and master.
Yoda has seen it all, and that makes him one of the most interesting characters.

2. ANAKIN SKYWALKER

I am a huge fan of the original trillogy. I grew up on that. So it itches that Darth Vader was a person before he was in the black suit. To go all the way back to when he was a little kid, is a good call by Lucas.

In Star Wars, Vader is the first major character we see (other than the droids). We see throughout the trillogy how he struggles with personal issues. He knows that he loves his son, but he can't betray his master (the emporer).

In the end, Luke brings him back to the good side. He couldn't have done that without Ben and Yoda.

1. OBI-WAN KENOBI

Ben is the one who ties the trillogy together. In TPM, he is just a student, who mostly disagrees with his masters' views. There is no doubt that he is EXTREMELY talanted in the ways of the force. After all, he kicks Darth Mauls' ass!

If there are thousands of Jedi, there has to be something pretty special about Ben, because he is the only one besides Yoda to make it into the OT.

Plus, Ben trained Anakin, who would eventually bring balance to the force.

TeCk-IcE
Hmmz,,,,,Jar Jar Binks at the first place.

I will comeback later with mine.

micky . nijs
Teck-Ice you should do that and tell others that there is a poll so others come and tell me their favorite characs too...

Keep voting everybody !!!!
cool VOTE cool

man I sound like bush sad

pls vote smokin' rolling on floor laughing evil face

jedi212guy
5.Yoda- Everybody has tried to impersonate him at least once in their lifetime.

4.Luke- C'mon. The main OT character has to be in the top five.

3.Han Solo- Don't mess with me, Greedo.

2.The Emperor- What can I say? He rocks.

1.Darth Vader- In the OT, every line is memorable. Hopefully it will be that way in the next two films.

King Jedi
5. Tarkin - He's got some great lines.

4. Leia - Padme has a lot to live up to.

3. Yoda - He's small, green and brilliant.

2. Vader - Scary. Funny. Interesting. Tough. etc.

1. Han Solo - He's just the coolest character ever. In any film!

The only Star Wars character that I don't like is Shmi Skywalker.

micky . nijs
First total:

Character number of votes percentage

Admiral piet 1 4,545454545
Anakin Skywalker 4 18,18181818
C-3PO 3 13,63636364
Darth maul 9 40,90909091
Darth Vader 13 59,09090909
Han Solo 8 36,36363636
Jar jar binks 5 22,72727273
Leia 4 18,18181818
Luke Skywalker 3 13,63636364
Obi-Wan 5 22,72727273
Tarkin 1 4,545454545
The emporer 6 27,27272727
Yoda 7 31,81818182

I calculated this way

Nr 1 in your list --> 5 points
Nr 2 in your list --> 4 points
Nr 3 --> 3 points
Nr 4 --> 2 points
Nr 5 --> 1 point

I hope to get some more results so your favorite character may win

micky . nijs
you have to use your imagination, because there wnt something wrong....

Dunno what
sad embarrasment eek!

yerssot
There is more wrong with you big grin

I already voted, but if I really have to believe Ush, my second favorite character is Count Dooku :-)

micky . nijs
pl sdon't change your minds, it is alreafy to compicated!!!!

Julie
My favs:....change about every 3 seconds

1. Padme Amidala
2. Obi wan Kenobi
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Luke
5. Leia Organa Solo

LanceWindu
5. Luke
4. Han Solo
3. Emperor
2. R2-D2
1. Chewbacca

Julie
Ahhhh I forgot the lovable droid. 3PO talks too much but I do like Artoo.

LanceWindu
the whole reason I like Chewie so much is because he can be lovable and loyal, but also be feroscious and brutal.

ToMacco
Chewie is awesome smile

LanceWindu
True that, true that.

Captain REX
Top 10 Fav:

1. Yoda: Wise, green, wrinkled midget.

2. Dooku: Old man with a tweaked lightsaber.

3. Vader: Bad guy in black with asma.

4. Luke: Whinny farm boy.

5. Jango Fett: The first man to be cloned and get a son without a mother and the Force.

6. Boba Fett: Jango's son; chip off the old block.

7. All Background Droids: What can I say? They're all relatives of the Tin Man.

8. All Background Aliens: The squishy, slimy, wrinkly, hairy, mutated creatures of the universe.

9. Tarkin: Old guy with the will to destroy planets and die for it in "his moment of triumph."

10. Padme: She would be up there higher if she showed more skin... evil face

Those are my top 10 fav. smokin'

ToMacco
How can you vote for characters you havn't even seen yet?

yerssot
because if rumors are half true he will end up second...

King Jedi
You might end up dissapointed if you're "expecting" them to be great characters.

yerssot
as normal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.