has n e 1 seen wrong turn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i slayed buffy
hey wrong turn sounds kool it cums out on the 29th jan in nz but it r16 and all the movies r gay ones and dont let u in so yeah embarrasment

wicker_man
I ordered my copy in from the States as UK releases for DVDs (and indeed theatrical) are incredibly slow.

Wrong Turn itself is not bad although just a updated re-hash of classics like the Hills Have Eyes, Texas Chainsaw Massacre & even an episode of the X-Files (the controversialTheres No Place Like Home) its still worth a rent at least particuarly if you like Buffy (judging by our alias name) as it stars rogue slayer Faith (a.k.a. Eliza Dushku).

Evil Dead
I hated this movie...........

andyF1
the leading male actor, i know him from some other movie but cant remmember, help any on!

wicker_man
Desmond Harrington is the actor i believe you are referring to among his other film credits highlights include : Ghost Ship, The Hole & The Messenger : The Story of Joan of Arc .

Evil Dead
Let us not forget his performance as Jesse Keys in the great mini-series "Taken" that ran on the Sci-Fi channel a little over a year ago.

DeNiro
HMMM Evil Dead Im surprised i think that wrong turn is alot better horror film that has been turned out recently in the past i mean since the 70's most horror films went to shit

Evil Dead
I'm sorry DeNiro......I must disagree with you. I think Wrong Turn is one of the worst.

It was very predictable. The acting was over the top. The imbred/creature effects were over the top. The plot has been done to death in so many movies. "oooh, we're lost/stranded in the woods and psychos are trying to kill us"..........

In short........it didn't entertain me in the least bit.

The following movies arn't necissarily good horror movies........but they did entertain me more than Wrong Turn........and none of these are anything to brag about.

- Cabin Fever
- Ghost Ship
- The Ring
- The Faculty
- Disturbing Behavior
- Urban Legend
- House of 1000 Corpses

None of those movies are that great.........but all entertained me much more than Wrong Turn did.

BackFire
Wrong turn is too formulaic and, as stated above, predictable. At least it had Eliza Dushkoo in it......I'd dooshkoo her anytime....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.