we dus new zealand wrong turn on dvd cum out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i slayed buffy
dus n e 1 no coz they wont let me c it at da movies coz it r16 dat pisses me off mad
but just thort id ask so i cod by it
btw eliza dushku is kool as cool

wicker_man
The anticipated release date for the Wrong Turn (on DVD format) in New Zealand is 17 March, 2004 .

Hope that helps smile

i slayed buffy
u r the coolest eva bro big grin
u rock laughing out loud
how did u find that out roll eyes (sarcastic)

wicker_man
I have my sources smile

i slayed buffy
yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy u r sooooooo kool i like ur sorces u english peps r good at this stuf i like yall big grin

wicker_man
lol, ummm cheers, i dont mind helping out when i can smile

i slayed buffy
yeah do u hav buffy or angel top trumps?
i hav the 2004 buffy calender.....
yeah im goin to england this yr so i plan 2 by more stuf coz we suk at all dat down unda yeah.

wicker_man
I dont personally but one of my good friends does.

i slayed buffy
ok kool i hav 2 go now but ill be bak in about 2-3 hours wen my folks r asleep so ill cum on on my laptop.
its 9.55pm in nz at the moment
post bak
will u be on then?

ash007
what fcuk are u saying

type in english please

Pablo G
Yeah man it's not easy to follow and it hasn't been released in NZ yet ? It's been available in the USA since October I believe.

Evil Dead
Let me give you some advice......

You seem to be a Buffy/Eliza Dushku fan............just find a screen shot on the internet of her and stare at that. Wrong Turn is a terrible movie. It is sooooooo bad...........seriously.........

i slayed buffy
wot eva i dont care n e movie with eliza in it is kool and the trailers look pretty good thumb up

Evil Dead
you must have missed Bring it On........

i slayed buffy
no actually i hav seen it 9 times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.