Road Rash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Can anybody confirm that they are making a new Road Rash game? The one for 64 was great but a friend told me that they are making a new one and it might not just be on Gaycube. I hope if it is being made that it comes out on X-box as well.

SaTsuJiN
road rash is such a great series, im just mad they never spent enough time on it to do it justice. Jail break was decent.. the other 'next-gen' rashers were lame (except the 3dO version). Skitchin' was also slammin.
I also hope they do another RR for the next gen systems. I think they decided to call it quits.. Im not too sure. Apparently there isnt a large enough fan base

sith_darth_jay
road rash!!!! blink eek! .. i remember that game, it was some sort of gta during it's time... i totally forgot about it, it would be pretty interesting what they could do with it in the next gen consoles

SaTsuJiN
/bump

I figured since alot of 'classic game' threads been poppin up.. aint nuttin more classic than road rash big grin

dAngEr_Is_gO!
The only true RR games were the ones on the Genesis/Megadrive. The one on the Saturn wasn't bad (mainly due to the killer soundtrack) but I thought the other spin offs were lame.
Still I would love to see a revamped RR on the next gen (or even the current gen) systems.

SaTsuJiN
ugh.. and with online play this could clearly redefine its genre >_>

Sonic x 20
I loved playing Road Rash so much on the Sega Genesis especially the third one. You get to stel your opponents weapons while riding on your bike and knock them off of their bikes with it and you can also punch them. big grin big grin

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I loved it how if you beat on the other racers during the race they would give you static afterward. Also some of them held grudges.
Beating down the cops was good too, but nothing topped kicking your opponents infront of oncoming cars big grin

jnr hiphop
Hahaha, I remember this motorcycle game on Sega. It was pretty funny.

Sonic x 20
It was hilarious when the racers get hit by cars or trucks!!!!!! laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
I loved the third road rash, as well as the 3d version for playstation...

Sonic x 20
I also like when you win or lose there is a cut scene showing your biker doing different things. For example, if you win, everyone is celebrating your victory, if you lose, another biker is celebrating his victory while you come in and get hit by someones car door or fly over a truck and land in a tree. It's hilarious when you lose!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.