Explain your sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
Since we have a thread already about avatars, this is where you could explain about your sig. big grin Explain both the banners and the text below or above your banners.

Mine is self-explanatory. The Nine Companions, The Fellowship of the Ring. The text below it are texts from the book when the Fellowship is formed, I just shortened 'coz it's too long in the book. wink

Camellia
Well, mine has now changed from the 'Never Mess With Hobbits' one, which I still hold dear to my heart...smile

However, my new one is a pic of the spoof that the four hobbits did of the Abbey Rd cover by the Beatles. Hence what I've added 'Abbey Road, The Shire'!

Oh, and underneath...THat's a quote from one of my fan fictions about a VERY plastered Pippinbig grin

Kitoky
Camellia! I loved the Don't mess with the hobbits sig!

My Sig was made by burlyman (great guy) and it's just a mixture of Lord of the Rings, more concentrated on Return of the King. I'm quite happy with it. smile

azszhz
my sig is pretty self explanitory and crappy
its "hey ho to the bottle i go" (duh) and at the bottom pippin falling over cuz he's drunk
i like that smiley

Exa

Kitoky
I love that siggy Exa! stick out tongue

Member.
mine's is self-explanatory.

shadowy_blue
ooohh...I can hardly wait for that!! big grin Though I absolutely love your current sig, I can't wait for the Nazguls!!! cool

Exa
The problem is that the whole text and the pic together are to big big grin and I dont want to shorten the pic or to cut parts of the text... well I think Il just put everything in one line instead of verses

Hegemon875
Don't forget that I am the one who made the sig Exa.

sauron
yeah he made it for me big grin

big grin

my sig is what i made after 2days of having photo editing stuff ??? (im confused too)

but its currently being a bastard so im trying to fix that

Exa
Yey thanks Hegemon smile yes

aniron
I don't know how to get quotes and stuff, my sig mainly goes with my name Aniron, which is the theme for aragorn and arwen.

sauron
what do you mean quptes and stuff confused

i had you on my sig under anarion for ages...then i realised that wasnt actually your name stick out tongue

Aurora
Mine is the wonderful MERRY!!! Made by the FANTASTIC Naz!!!

orlandoOYEA
Hmm, mine is Legolas, lookin fine, and below are all my bestest buds from the boards. smile

Kitoky
And I'm the first one...

I love you OrlandoOYEA love love

Smodden
mine is a pic of saron that i got from saron who he got from naz(i think)

it may surprize some that arwen's not on it, but let the world know that i am working on the lord of all sigs that will feature the elvin goddess.

orlandoOYEA
Love you too Kit lovelove

Smodden
can u feel the love?? hmm well can u.

this thread is full of it.

orlandoOYEA
Indeed it is, indeed. Can you imagine if we ever met in real life we would all be cryin nd screamin and then we would go paty, with ale!!

Smodden
that would be awsome!

okay lets sign a pact in the summer of ohlets say...2008?

we'll all fly, drive, hitchhike, ride, and have a party!!

okay all in favor...

-Smodden

orlandoOYEA
aye, i like but for more suspense lets do 2009. *everyone says oooooo* he he he

Kitoky
LET'S MEET THAT THE THEATER FOR THE HOBBIT!

orlandoOYEA
YES, BRILLIANT IDEA

Kitoky
MIDNIGHT SHOWING THE OF THE HOBBIT THEN EARLY BREAKFAST AFTER! w00t w00t!

orlandoOYEA
OMG HOW GREAT WILL THAT BE

LadyGreenleaf
hey how do i get someone to make me a cool sig like ya'lls? ya'lls are awesome! lol

o gosh...i said ya'lls...now im REALLY a texan! lol

Kitoky
Just go to the Artwork/Anime forum and that should help you. smile

LadyGreenleaf
ok thanks!

Exa

MorgulLord
My sig is well, of Witch King, and his Fellbeast! ARGGGHHHH! (sorry embarrasment) And my quote is when the witch king si first introduced into ROTK by Gandalf

Discos
erm, not to brag or anything but I like having my sigs of the most ultimate characters. For example, this century I have chosen the eagles, because of their high mighty loyalty and their "no mercy" attitude towards the enemies at the Black gate

Discos - there should be a KMC LOTR convention somewhere, an excuse to all meet together and party.

Exa
@morgullord great pic cool
Witchy just looks so perfect love

Love your new sig, Discos big grin suddenly Im beginning to really like eagles...

Kitoky
Wiki pretty helmet...

White Lady
kinda new sig just added my kids

Exa
Aww theyre so cute love

sauron
mine is lots if melkors ungoliant sauron and hurin smile

and my fave baby big grin in the corner big grinbig grin

MorgulLord
changed my sig (slightly)

nazgūl-lord
now it's even more beautifull

MorgulLord
lol, i really need to kno if u can make them in Flash (*cough*nazgulinthedark*cough*)

Orlando Bloom03
I chose my sig cause I love animals......

MorgulLord
lol i love animals, but i prefer big toothed, black rider flying, destroying cata-pults, and swwoshing animals!

Hmmmm, i wonder what could suit that description...

nazgūl-lord
Fell Beasts !!!!

Bloom4ever
Orlando Bloom03, ur sig is so cute love

White Lady
oh i nicked dave123 M&M lol im evil

Exa
eek! eek! omg that pic is cute... I love cats... best animals big grin

MorgulLord
big grin

sauron
televildo stick out tongue

he was a 'nice' cat big grin

jorgeiscool
heh. I'm to lazy to find/create a pic for my siggy. Well anyways... I love Merry and Pippin's drinking song from Edoras so thats there and the "Showdown" is something that Casey (Elijah Wood) in The Faculty when they have to prove they aren't aliens (basically they have to sniff this stuff *cough*get high *cough* to prove they're not aliens)

Maikahyandowen
mine's rather self explanitory. it's from the prologue of FOTR. awsome elves!!!

shadowy_blue
JRR Tolkien. 'nuff said.

sauron
indeed

and the faculty is cool lol stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
huh? LOL..I didn't get it. stick out tongue

Exa
Tevildo is the best cat ever big grin big grin

sauron
lol spelling mistake on my part!

Exa
wink nevermind Televildo actually looks better than Tevildo

Lol I tried to draw him some months ago... but only as a normal cat big grin

raven guardia
I picked my sig because I'm obsessed with Harry potter, and my favorite house is of course Slytherin!

GO SLYTHERIN!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

orlandoOYEA
I have this sig because LOTR is gonna dominate at the Oscars and i wish them the best of luck!

And i will have me beautiful Sauron sig back after this is gone.

Iirima
laughing lol, OYEA!

Discos
ach, sauron has taken away his beloved Boromit, my beloved Boromir as his avator.

Discos - is something wrong, I promise we can change shifty

Maikahyandowen
poor Discos.

Exa
Yeah Slytherin is definitely the best big grin I hate Gryffindor, Hufflepuff is boring, and Ravenclaw well its just Ravenclaw and nothing else. Slytherin is simply cool... and I love the slytherin colours... and the serpent... (reminds me of Barahirs Ring lol - silver, green and two serpents) - the only problem for me is the opinion of some of them. But Draco is cool cool

Maikahyandowen
you're just jealous because Gryffindor always wins everything.

Bloom4ever
Slytherin's cool but i'd rather be in the main house, the one dd favours, Gryffindor big grin cool

neways, back to lotr

Maikahyandowen
go elves.

Bloom4ever
yeah, i miss the boromir ava Sauron had sad i got loads like that...

Exa
jealous?
Why should I be jealous if Im neither in slytherin nor in gryffindor or elsewhere?

Its just that I hate HP himself... Voldemort is ok, Sirius is the best character there and there are few cool left... Snape is one of them.

Urm yes back to LoTR big grin

Maikahyandowen
Borimir's an awsome guy.

Exa
He definitely is big grin

great character
and even as great an actor

sauron
booorrrroooommmiiiiirrrrr

raven guardia
yes, thank god! finally some body agrees with me that Slytherin Rocks!....and hufflepuffs's are just a bunch of whimps. they are afraid of there own shadow laughing out loud and the only good thing they ever had was cedric and....well of course we all know were he is now. and GryffinDORKS's (hehehe) are a bunch of goody goodies well expect the trio they are never up to any good. and Old Dumbledore just lets ol' scar head (hehehe harry) get away with every thing! I bet if Draco ever did any thing like potter does he would get expelled....poor draco. he is way cooler then harry! and snape by far is the Best Professor. and Finally Raven claw, well they are like you said.... just ravenclaw.

and I also loooooovvvvvveeeee sankes!!

Orlando Bloom03
Wonder why I chose my sig?

nazgūl-lord
have no idea stick out tongue

Orlando Bloom03
Lol!!!

raven guardia
hmmmmmm.....lets think stick out tongue maybe because you LOVE Orlando???? big grin

White Lady
hay arwene made that didnt she?

White Lady
i chose mine because saurie made it

Orlando Bloom03
Ya she made mine and i just decided to put it in.. how did you know!?

raven guardia
I made my own sig,....well actually I just down loaded it. but it took me forever Because I had to resize it.

Exa
big grin big grin definitely the hufflepuffy thing...

griffindorcs are SO boring... and all teachers love them and never punish them except the only cool one, snape...
and old dumblydorry is just SO stupid mad hate what he always does with harry and everything... draco is far cooler X(

White Lady
arwene bestest bud

raven guardia
I know snape is the only smart professor.....he is like the only one who can see right through the nasty trio....Dumbledore is such a pansy! he lets stupid potter get away with every thing! Stupid dumbledore! I think when Professor umbridge was there she saw through harry and his little GryffinDORK chums. and Finally Draco got the fair treatment he deserves.

I love you Draco!!!! if I was at hogwarts things would be different!

Exa
big grin I dont really love him but he's one of the coolest pupils there, definitely.
Youre right snape is definitely the smartest. I mean I hate umbridge (for her name lol) but she finally did something good... what all the other people in Hogwarts never seem to notice, Draco is totally clever and everything i mean, and everybody just says he's so nasssty or something mad

Bar-en-Danwedh
mine uses the cover of the album 'band on the run' by wings because Christopher Lee was on it for reasons I still Don't know...

Maikahyandowen
hey! who you calling Gryffindorks???

raven guardia
*looks around* well are you in gryffindor???.....if so well if the shoe fits wear it (lol)

and yes I agree with you exa....draco is very clever. and smarter then what most people think.

Exa
He DEFINITELY is... he's a great character... sad that everybody looks at him as the "bad" guy...

sauron
i thought everyone looked at him as the hot guy

Exa
maybe big grin stick out tongue

HannaBananabal
Mine, as of February 25, 2004, is that of the brave Samwise. The picture is from Return of the King, after Gollum get's Sam in trouble with Frodo. I don't want to give any spoilers, but the reason Sam is crying is because Frodo believes Gollum over his best friend Sam. (because if that dam Ring possessing him...)

The quote on the banner itself is from The Fellowship of the Ring, at Elrond's council. Sam comes out after Frodo is selected to take the Ring to Mordor, and says that to Elrond.

This is my first animated banner! I'm so proud of it, I decided to put the little white lines in it for different effects... one is for a movie screen effect... another is it kinda looks like tears falling, and the other idea is that Sam is so sad that it looks like a rain cloud hangs over his poor little head.

What do u guys think of it??

Maikahyandowen
i like it. smile

eezy45
I will describe mine....
The symbol in the background is the typical Offspring skull;
I love Offspring.
The red text are lyrics - "Cant Get My Head Around You", it's on their new album.
And the blue ones are greets. I would have added some more; but it wont get smaller than 30k laughing

eezy45
And the text:
"Made by the great Scorpion
And btw: "Scorpion" is just another of my nicknames laughing out loud"
hmmm.. i dont know why i thank myself wink

pip-foot
well, mine was pippin, cuz i luv pippin smile kit made it smile but then my stupid computor went and destroyed it and made me really sad sad thats why i put that message up. now Rima is making me a new one, but it too is of pippin :P

the quote is one of my favortie pippin quotes smile and the scrolling text is all my buddies on this forum that i luv so much love

raven guardia
oh, do you look at him as the hot guy???? laughing out loud big grin (just jokeing)

actually I love malfoy but I dont like tom felton he is to much like emma WHAAAAAAAAAAATson. lol laughing out loud

Maikahyandowen
right........

pip-foot
ok. lets get back on topic, like talking about our sigs, or lort, Not Harry Potter! (sorry, but i just dont wanna see another thread wasting away into randomness stick out tongue

Maikahyandowen
ah. I like yours Pip!

raven guardia
the only reason I talked about hp was cause that is my sig

Maikahyandowen
regardless, Gryffindor's better. My sig is full of elves, who are awsome!

Exa
Gryffindor... better? Well good that god invented different opinions... how boring world would be without that stick out tongue Slytherin rules

Corlindel
My sig is a cow and a dolphin...they found each other and they are happy playing blink

Maikahyandowen
cow? in the ocean?

Bloom4ever
laughing out loud lol i just noticed it too

Maikahyandowen
didn't know cows could swim..... Billy can though!!!!

Dogbert
My sig is from The Passion of the Christ; very good movie smile

shadowy_blue
My sig? Pics of none other than JRR Tolkien. And the quote "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." came from Letters. big grin JRR said that to CS Lewis when they were in the Inklings. big grin It is an Inkling's duty to be bored willingly. It is his privelege to be a borer on occasion. wink

ilvorlandobloom
um, who's Gryffindor?

anyways, my sig is Orli obviously... the hottest guy in the world...big grin

shadowy_blue
Gryffindor is one of the houses in Hogwart's in HP. smile

ilvorlandobloom
oh... harry potter... no expression

Exa
lol big grin

Aw I also just noticed the cow... ROFL!!! cute pic stick out tongue

I love the quote in your sig, shadowy big grin big grin

Thorondor
i always wondered what that was lol

my sig is quite simply Aragorn and Legolas with the One Ring in the middle smile

Maikahyandowen
I like yours Exa!
how could anyone not know who Gryffindor is????

Iirima
Yeah, nice sig, and the movie I have not yet seen...*envy*

Maikahyandowen
well, technically, your sig (and mine) are from a movie that not everyone has seen.

pipschick
My sig was made by White Lady smile
And it's of my two fav men, in real life, and in costume as my two fav hobbits big grin

Maikahyandowen
Can't forget Sam. He's an awsome hobbit. love

Thorondor
lol yea sam is a cool hobbit...don't think he realises frodo loves him in a diff way to how he loves him lol stick out tongue

Maikahyandowen
don't you DARE.......

Exa
Im just thinking about a possible new sig... dunno with what pic yet but mine is getting boring

Thorondor
yea my sig needs a few alterations if not a new make-over lol!

muse5
my sig: is my nick names Fool of a took, a quote from hercules one of my favorite movies, gotta love hades, and the last one is from rotk (book), the chapter the steward and the king, that's an eowyn and faramir quote, i wanted to put that whole part of the chapter in but it was too many lines, very sad, maybe i'll update soon, nahhh, i like my sig the way it is!! smile

Maikahyandowen
you still going to do one with a ringwraith pic. Exa?

cheney
Mines A line from a song by Led Zeppelin which relates to the lord of the rings( duh Ringwraiths) and ummm yeah ok thats it

hrh_jennifer
Mine is a quote from The Neverending Story, my favourite bit as Bastian begins to realise that as he's reading the book, the events he's reading about are actually happening!
Jen

Maikahyandowen
that's one of the cooolest books in the world, hrh_jennifer! Atreyu rocks

Leggy_n_Merry
Well my sig is pictures of Legolas, Merry, Pippin & Frodo as they are my favourite actors in real life and because LOTR is my favourite film I had to have pictures of their characters big grin not the actors smile There's also a Faramir pic because Faramir is my favourite character love. The quotes are one from each of the characters there are pictures of big grin
I'm thinking of making another sig though smile Oh btw does anyone know if you can download Microsoft Draw (someone said they use this to make sigs) or does it only come on the pc? confused

Maikahyandowen
i do not know.

Phoenix
LotR Oscars tribute

hrh_jennifer
Thanx Maikahyandowen, Atreyu is one of my favourite characters ever!

andyF1
my sig is of Sho Qi (Very Pretty Hong Kong action star ) and Bruce Lee
The chinese symbol is my Zodiac sign, which is Dog, cos im loyal obedient and likes having my tummy scratched

Maikahyandowen
did you know Disney's making a new version of it, hrh? they'd better do it right, or i'll be forced to kill them.

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh well I've changed my sig now so I'll explain it again lol. I don't think anyone has a sig just ALL Frodo so I made one because he is soo lovely big grin That's about all I have to explain lol smile

Maikahyandowen
verrry lovely love

Phoenix
Not wanting to give up my childhood... wink

Maikahyandowen
my inner child took over a loooong time ago.

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, do I need to explain my sig pic ? It is of Lurtz, and from what I have seen, no one else has a sig like it.

I do love originality.

Maikahyandowen
i'm very proud of you A.D. it's cool! the pic of him of the left's kind of weird though.

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, how do you mean weird ???

Maikahyandowen
it's bluish grayish....weird looking. more so than the usual orc.

A.D. Skinner
Ah yes...well that is because it is Lurtz ! Not just any ole Orc.

Maikahyandowen
this is true. i like the pic of him w/ the bow. that one's cool. what's the one in the middle?

A.D. Skinner
It is artwork that I actually found of him.

Maikahyandowen
ah! cool.

anaritearbina
Mine is gollum...because he's cool. And it says riddles in the dark because that is my favorite chapter in all the books (it's in the hobbit for silly people that missed the best chapter)

Fėanor

Maikahyandowen
of course that's the best chapter, anaritearbina.
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,And beats high mountain down.

naamarie
Aldaron made m my sig... its not bad but its not the best i would like another one though if anyone was willing to make me one.... i dont know how...smile

Maikahyandowen
ask A.D. Skinner

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>