best fights.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
who had the best fights in all three matrix movies.
i personally like the final showdown in m3 neo vs. smith and
m1 morpheus vs smith(restroom brawl)

MovieKiller
Well I'd say that the best fights in 'The Matrix' trilogy were:

The fight between Neo and Smith in 'The Matrix Reloaded' were Neo was talking with the Oracle & the final fight between Neo and Smith in 'The Matrix Revolutions'. smokin'

Lil Seraph
I reckon the best fight was the Burly Brawl in M2, and i sorta liked the DBZ (Dragon Ball Z) Fight in M3 and the slowmo punch.

kalantiaw
the burly brawl was good, but my favorite one was in the chataeu. the soundtrack kicks a$$. i listen to it full blast when driving. makes me drive faster.

neo2
These are my favs.
1. Super Burly Brawl "Matrix Revolutions" Final Fight between Neo & Smith
2. Burly Brawl "Matrix Reloaded" Park fight between Neo and Smith...s
3. Trainstation Fight "Matrix" First fight between Neo and Smith
4. Hel Club Fight "Matrix Revolutions" Trinity/Morpheus/Seraph versus Hel Club Guards

those are my favorites, i left out the Chateau fight from Reloaded because it got too repetitive......but, any fight with Neo in it is a fight I'll watch!

rox
what is the chateau fight

kalantiaw
the fight where the merovingian was watching...

cgtuna21
the lobby fight in m1 with neo and agent smith and the trainstation fight in m1 also

The One Himself
TMX Subway fight...
Burly Braw sucks...

jetzhere101
i agree with kaliantaw abt the chateau fight and chateau is one of my fav music piece from matrix series....

other thhan this i like both the burly brawls and the subway fight and the one in lobby

Numo
The first fight Neo has in Reloaded with the 3 agents when he had dealt with the first 2 and for the last agent decided he really didn't need to make ant physical contact with him was very good, infact I'm sure he was actually moving in time to the music. But also the fight in the Chateau moved fighting with weapons on screen to a whole new level.

When i was watching both those fight scenes, I remember thinking that the music was reminiscent of the James Bond movies. I think that the next Bond movie might delayed until the can match those fight scenes - bad news for Pierce.

mook
Matrix
- neo vs agent smith in Subway

Reloaded
- Chateau
- Morpheus on Freeway (in car, on top of truck)

Revolutions
- neo vs smith final fight

sum1butno1
The chateau was okay, but I hated the fact that all the weapons Neo used were singing so much (though that goes for most fights in Reloaded - Morpheus' sword, the pole in the Burly Brawl).
I think the best fight overall in the Matrix trilogy was the Subway scene in M1.

realworlddreams
chateau, best looking one, burly brawl looked WAY to fake at some points for me to consider it the best...
for a fight to be BEST, it cant use the cgi graphics like the burly and super burly brawls.

Neo6.0
1.Neo vs. Smith Subway fight all the way! Always been my fav.
2.Neo vs. Smith Super Brawl (must have soundtrack!)
3. Neo and Trinity in Lobby
4. Seraph vs. Neo
5. Neo vs. Morpheus

dragonpisces272
Neo vs. Morpheus was one of the best for me. Its easy to imitate smile

Korri
no expression

Thomas Anderson
Burly Brawl
Lobby
Chateau

rox
that was a classic fight i forgot about it

MikeCR
My favourite has to be the training fight between Morpheus and Neo in the first Matrix. My second fav is the chateau as mentioned before.

Lil Seraph
I changed my mind:
The Chateau Fight was Awesome
The Seraph and Neo fight in M2 was too
The Lobby Scene

kalantiaw
hell yeah the chateau fight was awesome!!! one of my first favorites was the lobby scene. it's the chapter i most watch in my surround sound. all the gun shots and bullet "zings" eek! ... kick a$$!!!

neo2
why doesn't anyone like the burly brawl.......its just so......GREAT! it truly showed a great transition form neo's fighting in the first to the second.....plus it showed how much of an overbearing villian smith was to neo....and, cgi was definetly needed.....can a real person stick a pole in the ground and hang on to it spinning, or fly??? srry, i just like defending it......plus the music is spectacular......

now, on to the super brawl. i thought it was one of the greatest fights in movie history....the adrenaline rush you got as smith and neo were running at eachother was just so great.....and the "dragonballz" fighting style in the air was superb.....and, yet again, the music is spectacular....

the reason i didnt like the chateau fight is cuz it got too repetitive.....yes burly brawl and super brawl was too but....well, they were better!

i liked the subway fight in M1 cuz it showed neo's first transition into.....THE ONE.

those are all my opinions for today, thank u very much

neo2
oh yeah....and the lobby scene in M1 kicked A$$, that is also a chapter i play on my surround

dragonpisces272
surround... cool

xxphreakxx
I loved the dojo scene in M1

dragonpisces272
yea, another great. It makes me wanna imitate them

glenn
Best fight would be Neo and Smith in Revolutions

Lil Seraph
No that sucked.

wally_wanker
does anyone know where i can get the music from the super burly brawl

<<Solo>>
I tottally agree. That was the best fight in the trilogy.

The Alpha
Burlybrawl and Superbrawl were excellent. But i like the most the fight between Neo and Seraph in Reloaded. Can anybody tell me that fight's name? (If there is...)

neo2
I would call it, "The Teahouse Spar"

neo2
it looked like the sparring Neo did with Morphues in the Dojo from M1

The 1st Smith
For a Long Long while My Favourate Was Burly Brawl in m2 but as i watched m2 again the chateu fight caught my eye.Then I watched m3 well Super Burly Brawl,That was amazing.So all three are my favourates

freemind
For M1 The subway
For M2 Burly Brawl
For M3 Superbrawl

((The_Anomaly))
The burly brawl (reloaded) was the best, the superbrawl (revolutions) was also pretty cool, i also think that we should give some credit to the Dojo fight (M1) it was pretty good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.