I LOVE Lord of the rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sxyelf13l
0omg i love the Lord of the RIngs movies and books!!!!!!!!!!!! they are one of the best movies and book series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe i got a confession to make! i think Orlando Bloom a.k.a Legolas is SoOoOoOOOOoooOoOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot ya i could go on and on but i'll stop now for you..hehe lol rolling on floor laughing omg for the third movie when i first went to go c it with my friend who has nvr seen any of the movies and hasnt read any of the books **sham on her** lol anyway i went to go c it and i was on the edge of the seat goin omg please dont die please!!!! whats going to happen next?????? is he ok??? this is GREAT!!!!!!! and of course my elf hottie was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

**im sad :'( i want to learn how to speak elvish form LOTR if you can teach me or know some other way i could learn please email me at [email protected] or pm me thnx!!!**

Exa
Well who here does not love LoTR big grin

And concerning learning elvish - try www.ardalambion.com , bit confusing maybe but best site ever

orlandoOYEA
Lol, yes welcome to the boards and you are mongst people who love LOTR also. Hafta agree with ya there Exa

orlandoOYEA
O and by the way he is MY elf hottie, wink

Kitoky
*paces around grumbling incoherently*

*mutters in girly voice* Orlando Bloom a.k.a. Legolas hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hot *mutters*

*squeals in mocking girly voice*

orlandoOYEA
lol, what would we do without our kitoky!

sxyelf13l
lol..... everyone here is great...smile whut did u guys think of the 3rd movie??

orlandoOYEA
Dont get me started. 2 words. Kick Ass

sxyelf13l
lol same herre same herre...lol its was the best and Orlando was SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot hehe

Kitoky
*grumbles* *mocking voice* SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot *grumbles*

*sighs* Ah well -
I thought RotK was great, everything about it was wonderful and it really did deserve the GG for Best Drama.

orlandoOYEA
Indeed it did. Kit will you be happy if we stop talking bout him

Kitoky
Atleast about his hotness, and cuteness and looks.

I can discuss, maturely, about his talent and upcoming career, without the mentioning of his looks. smile

sxyelf13l
lol you kow you wanna talk about his looks like the rest of us even though is talent is as great as his looks..lol

orlandoOYEA
ok. I think he is a great actor and his carreer has sky rocketed after his perfomance in LOTR.

sxyelf13l
lol yupp yupp got to agree with you there

Kitoky
You must not know me very well laughing out loud

sxyelf13l
lol i guess not but i cant talk abotu Olrando Unless i tlak about his looks and talent..lol

orlandoOYEA
That is so very true

feanor
Sure...we all love the movie & the books, i wanna know when they're gonna make the silmarillion n2 a movie... big grin

Kitoky
Well if you wanna talk about his talent, okie, but if you're dying to talk about looks, head for the Celebrity section because that's one place, you will never find me in.

sxyelf13l
lol so true i cant talk about Orlando with talking abotu his looks lol hehe

Kitoky
You and 50,000 other bloody girls that joined this site....*grumbles*

orlandoOYEA
Hey i didnt join it just because of him. I joined it because of Lotr, inspiration hit me when i was makin the name

Kitoky
I didn't say you were one of the 50,000. sad I'm sowwy if I offended you.

orlandoOYEA
ah its o.k Kit, you can never offend me.love

Kitoky
I know love

orlandoOYEA
lol laughing out loud

Extol
*dumb blonde voice* wow guys, this is so like...uh..OMG.. like so, romantic! ahee he he.

orlandoOYEA
lol, wow sounds like something my sister would say. *thinks for a second* AH NO STOP

Kitoky
blink

orlandoOYEA
nvm embarrasment

PippinTook
*fangirl voice...*Ahahahah! Oooh like Orlando Bloom is like so totally hot and like he's like the only like reason I even went to see Lord of the Rings! Ahehehe, uhhh, like what's the movie supposed to like be about anyways?? *giggle* All I care about it like how like hot Orlando looked cause like he's soooo like totally hot!!! Ahehehe!

ARGGGGGGG!!!! *bangs head on keyboard* WHY OH WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE SO MANY FREAKIN THREADS ABOUT ORLANDO BLOOOOOOM AND HOW OH SOOOOO HOT HE IS?!?!?!?!?! *screams* I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!? THERE IS MORE TO LORD OF THE RINGS BESIDES "OH SO SEXY" ORLANDO BLOOM, YOU KNOW!!! And orlandoOYEA, I'm not talking to you. I know you wink Hehe. But all the rest of you fan girls who "love" LOTR ONLY for Orlando Bloom need to leave this forum NOW because you are not wanted here and this forum is to talk about LOTR stuff!!! Not ORLANDO BLOOM THIS, ORLANDO BLOOM THAT, OOOOH ORLANDO BLOOM'S SOOOO HOT!!!! HE'S MY "SEXY ELF" and all that crap! I swear, if I see one more thread about how hot Orlando Bloom is, I'm leaving this forum for good!!!! You stupid fan girls have gotten me WAY too pissed to stay and listen to you talk about Orlando bloom ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!!! Or at least, PLEASE don't talk about how hot he is!!! You don't know how many threads there already are for him!!! And how many are there for Billy or Dom or Sean or any of the other actors??? Huh??? What, like, MAYBE one!!! I have made ONE thread about Billy and it died!!! And no one's made any on Dom or either Sean's or either Ian's or ANYBODY BESIDES ORLANDO!!! I'M SICK OF IT!!! ARGGGGG mad *stomps out of room grumbling...stupid fangirls....oooh orli's sooo hot!!!....arggg....can't stand it any more...*

Kitoky
Wow...long rant....but the mocking fangirl was already done by me Diamond, it gets old fast. wink

orlandoOYEA
Exactly, this forum is for lotr not orli....

PippinTook
Oops sorry Kit. Hehehe.

Kitoky
It's ok, glad to have fun alongside a Orli fangirl hater

orlandoOYEA
kit does that mean you hate me?

Kitoky
No...you're just a fan...a fangirl is obsessive..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.