For Pippin Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky
Alittle something for Pippin Fans...

orlandoOYEA
That is so great!!

Kitoky
Another

_Pippin_Lover_!
thx soooooooooooooo much Kitoky big grin

Kitoky
Your welcome smile

PippinTook
Hey where did you get those? I think I saw those on some site....confused like great-scot.net maybe? Or something like that....But anyways, I lurve you Kit!! love

Kitoky
*shrugs* I wouldn't know stick out tongue

Firithlotwen
woooooooooooow kit!! thanks a loooot!!!
i'll dream with billy laying next to me like that!!!!!!!
smile smile smile smile

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ Firithlotwen hahaha

Mmmm what a dream!!! *drool* stick out tongue

pip-foot
yeah! thanx bunches!!!!!!!! PIPPIN rules

Kitoky
Here's a cute one-

Kitoky
This one's great -

Melani
AHHHHHHHHHH ITS THE PERFECT THREAD !!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kitoky
What you are is Beautiful...

Kitoky
I like this one the best...

Melani
Your a saint Kit

Kitoky
This one's lovely...lol!!

LOTRLUVR
nice...i must become well known so i can acutally do something with them....

LOTRLUVR
omg i love the fantasy becomes fear!!lol

Kitoky
Some cool pics! Here's on of Billy accepting his award. For what I don't know.

Kitoky
Billy accepting an award, which I don't know what for by the way.

sauron
IM MAKING A BILLY BOYD THREAD FIRST ONE TO ASK GETS IT stick out tongue

WHAT DO YOU WANT WRITTEN ON IT

Melani
Another Billy Boyd Thread?? YAY!!!! There can never be to much of Billy

Kitoky
I think he meant sig, he's making another Billy Boyd Sig, whoever wants it ask for it.

Melani
OH SAURON I WOULD LIKE IT PLZ

sauron
ok embarrasment here it is

sauron
or the bigger one

can still fit as sig

sauron
so if anyone wants that take it big grin

not that anyone would actualy want it

aniron
I don't know how to make sigs but an orli one would be great, someone tell me how!!!!

sauron
do you have microsoft photo-draw or other photo editing things

Kitoky
Billy's Ehye-okay.

Leggy_n_Merry
awwwww look at the eye one awww so sweet! Thanks Kit you rock! I really want to be able to make sigs too but i dont think i have them things sad o well *sigh* the only one i got is this one made by you Kit thanks btw smile i want one with legolas on one side and merry on the other to go with Leggy_n_Merry but I can't make them sad as ive said on another thread. smile

PippinTook
Awww that's not fair sad I wasn't on here to get the Pippin sig....Mind making another one? wink

jorgeiscool
woot!!! those are great! I love Billy Boyd!

Pipage558
YAY! thanx kit! i feel special! eek!

Kitoky
LOL, why do you feel special? Not that you aren't, just curious. Just noticed that Pip doesn't get noticed enough so.

Pipage558
because of all this pippin stuff ur posting! YAY!

enya
pippin is great

orlandoOYEA
indeed, so full of life. and he believes so much in peace and happniness, Makes me wanna cry. *Wipes broken nose*

Pipage558
its ok orlandoOYEA! we all feel that way with pippin!

Isilcal
Thanks kit!

Good Avatars smile

Firithlotwen
kit thanks a looot you're great!!!
we love pippin, we love billy!!!!!!!1
i missed this thread........ i want it to be up so everyone sees how cute billy is!!!
ok, i'm not such a 'fangirl'........ but he's really cute smile

Leggy_n_Merry
omg isilcal i LOVE your sig!!! awww i love faramir hes lovely smile

Kitoky
And I'm the one that made it wink

Pipage558
HEY! this is about Billt Boyd not Faramir! Get back on topic!

PippinTook
Leggy_n_Merry was just stating that she liked Isilcal's sig...no need to fret, Pipage stick out tongue But she's right...this IS a thread for Billy...not Faramir! Billy...love haha

Pipage558
Sorry.... I over reacted! Yeah I like Isilcal's sig too! I had a long day! sleep *starts to fall asleep on the computer desk*

Isilcal
Thanks guys!

Hahasmile

Cheeny
I don't understand why you like pippin so much for me he was the biggest waste of space from the three films!!! I found what parts he and merry had were extremly tireing and the only real part the had from the three films was acting as "a fake ring holder" to get some pressure off frodo!!!

Kitoky
Okie, PIPPIN FANS DON'T GO ON A MAD HUNT FOR CHEENY YET!!!!!!!!!!

1) Pippin is a great character in itself and there is more to him if you notice how he is in the book, you may or may not read them, but he plays a great role.

2) The casting of Pippin (Billy Boyd) played Pippin excellently and no one could probably be better.

3) If it weren't for Merry and Pippin, LotR probably would've lost alot of its fans because Merry and Pippin were basically Comic Relief for the crowd, and they're a great duo.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Melani
WHA-WHAT!!!! HOW!! WHY!!HOW COULD U SAY THAT!!!!!:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O IM SHOCKED!!! PIPPIN IS SO NOT A WASTE OF TIME!!!! GEEZ READ THE TITAL "FOR PIPPIN FANS" IF U NOT A FAN THEN DONT RITE MEAN STUFF!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Kitoky
Melani calm down and did you get your siggy?

Melani
sorry Kit thats reallt makes me mad!!!... and no i diddent

orlandoOYEA
I love pip, and bill, yay!!

Isilcal
Billy probably the best role for Pippin, he played him extremely great.

And Cheeny was jus asking for yelling if he said all those stuff in THIS thread... where all the pippin fans are... stick out tongue

pip-foot
yes he was!!!! Pippin rocks!!!!!!!!!! nobody can dis him!!!! (well, not here at least smile but everyone can have there own opinion, but you should express it somewhere else smile

Cheeny
As much as i also think people are entitled to their own opinion a feel u r reasons are not good enough. The second reason has nothin to do with it
maybe billy boyd is the the right man for the job that is not up for debate. However u say they r the comic relief. I BEG TO DIFER!!!! A have to honestly say hand on my heart i found gimli much funnier than pippin and merry. However i welcome a response from u and any other pippin fans!!

orlandoOYEA
Why are you posting it on the For Pippin Fans, smart one.

PIPPIN ROCKS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO AWAY, pansy

Cheeny
K i understand mayb i shouldn't write in here but i am trying everyone in here that pippin isn't a massive character in the lotr stories and a did find myself fast forwarding these bits when i watch the dvds if it is just scenes with pippin and merry which annoyed me because i enjoyed the ents scene in the second film, a stroke of masterpiece by peter jackson!!! I am up for your response though!

orlandoOYEA
your evil

Cheeny
Hey i am no pansy i like to voice my opinion and i think that the movie could have been made slightly shorter if they cut out some of there scenes and stopped ma bum from gan numb!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
well if they changed it, it wouldnt of been the book tolkien envisioned. anyway pansy was a bit hard, im tired and angry, are you extol by any chance?

Kitoky
*cough* When I said that everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I was actually saving you moral behind from being hunted down by my fellow Pippin Fans. And trust me...they would skewer you and put you in a pot for the Dunlanders.

1) If it weren't for Pippin and Merry, Frodo and Sam would've been captured, killed, mutilated, the ring would be given back to Sauron, all of Arda will be covered in darkness, and probably your ass wouldn't be here right now. And which right now I wish that was the case because I really do wish that you weren't here right now...

2) I understand that you just joined the forum, so you must not know how things work around here. And I also understand that dumbasses like you, have no right to mouth off to us and act like they know more. Because you see, to make it simple, YOU DON'T.

3) Yes to you, Gimli may be much funnier, and I also agree that he was very good seeing as though he was portrayed by John Rhys-Davies, and you know what? Gimli wouldn't be much of a Comic Relief if John didn't PLAY him, same goes for Pippin.

Oh and hun, read the books, then we can debate. But until then, you can kiss my *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Another thing. You REALLY need to learn spelling and grammer because I really think you're just some 12 year old seekin' attention. Extol.

orlandoOYEA
he he he.

I take it back you are a pansy. Pippin got captured to save Frodo and he fought for Frodo and your saying his part was nothing. You honestly dont understand the books

Cheeny
Hey people lets all calm down all i am tryin to do is to get u guys to come away from two o least important characters there were superiorly better characters in these awesome film and all i am sayin is a think u should appreciate them more!!!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
THEY ARE NOT THE LEAST IMPORTANT!! DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING KIT SAID!!!! GRR!

Cheeny
Well if that is u r best arguement then put this in your pipe in smoke it, mayb tolkien shouldn't have given merry and pippin "such a big role"(noitce the inverted comas people"wink rite

orlandoOYEA
oh good lord, shove your pipe up your ass sideways.

All characters in the book have a purpose. Pippin has more than meets the eye. CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD!

Kitoky
You quote and quote ' THINK . And your suggestion is really really stupid and immature. In the Lord of the Rings, there IS not least important character. None, no one.

We should appreciate other characters? Oh? Aragorn? Legolas? Oh there's plenty of those around. If you can notice because you have this big bad disease, called the diarhea of the mouth. And why don't you shut it and only talk when you KNOW that you're right. Which you're not.

sauron
actually kit..merry and pippin when they saved frodo..if frodo got caught he was going back to isengard....and even if they caught him then. he would have been with the uruks when they were killed, and prob escaped..and met...treebeard...who would show him gandalf..and he would be happy

Kitoky
I think your brain grows smaller by the second do you know that?

(noitce the inverted comas people"wink

Oh just to tell you, were not as blind as you are because you know what? The commas don't even need to be there, and they DO have a big role. Oh so maybe Tolkien shouldnt've have created such a big role for them, maybe if he didn't give them any role at all and just threw them in with the fellowship and then you'd come, bitching and whining about why they're there in the first place.

If that were the case it's best for Tolkien not to have created them at all. Which would alter alot of his plans and ideas for future events such as the Palantir and the battle of the Pelennor Fields, that would've happened if Merry and Pippin weren't there. And you'd probably just whine and ***** about that too.

Kitoky
I can't believe you turned on me sauron sad

Cheeny
For your information i use bad grammer and spelling because i am furios at some of your absurd comments and i am truly disgraced, I AM NOT A 12 YEAR OLD SEEKING FOR ATTENTION NOR AM I A DUMBASS so lets get that straight and i find those comments extremly imature!!!!!!!!!! and i am alowed to have my own opinion thats a the great thing about my country!!! And all a wanted to do in this was to get you pippin fans to change my mind about how influencial pippin is to the story yet i am still not convinced!!!

A.D. Skinner
I am with the Pip fans on this one...Merry and Pippin are not the least two important characters in the movie, or in the book for that matter. There are plenty of threads about the other characters...Legolas, Aragorn, Nazgul...you name it...there is a thread about them.

This one happens to be about Pippin and Billy Boyd and for the fans that enjoy his performance in the LOTR series. If you are not a fan of Pippin or Billy Boyd...I would suggest leaving for you certainly have ruffled a few feathers since you arrived !

Kitoky
Oh okie, yeah MY comments are bad, have you reread yours? which makes no damn sense what so ever. Oh and I notice you didn't deny the fact that you're Extol, yep my mind's made up.

sauron
kit i never turned on you stick out tongue just pointed out a fact...you should know i would NEVER turn on you

i will argue with you even if we are blatantly wrong (witchy-tom etc etc)

so cheeny let the like who they want to like...and if you dont like it **** off out the pippin thread

arrogance of some people

orlandoOYEA
its extol

get off the thread before we let the pippin fans loose

Cheeny
And here was me thinking that people would be nice on this up for a bit of discussion on this forum bt all i am getting is a bunch of people acting like "wwf wrestlers" talking absolute rubbish on a microphone non stop, instead of using immature words that a cat or dog could come up with mayb jst work on a proper descusion, or r u not able to discuss things in a civil way!!!

orlandoOYEA
if you dont have anything nice to say about someone (in this case pippin) dont say anything at all. Anyway, u started it.

And i still wanna know are you extol?

A.D. Skinner
We are all able to discuss things in a civil way...but when you come to a Pippin thread and begin to discuss the fact that he is not as great as all these fans believe he is...you are just asking for trouble.

Ever heard of the word Tact ???

Kitoky
laughing you're funny...

One I gave you a damn chance, and explained a simple way why Pippin Fans like Pippin. but nooooooooooooo, you had to always just 'that reason's not good enough' well you know what? Your reason, doesn't make a whole lot of sense, AT ALL. And I suggest you act more mature before I ask Raz to ban your IP #, Extol.

Cheeny
I only came onto this thread so i could get a good discussion which is what this is meant to be OK? A ll i have got so far instead of good answers is complete and utter uneeded abuse

orlandoOYEA
cheeny, you asked for the abuse.

are you or are you not extol?

Cheeny
k a just want to ask one more question before i leave? what is extol? and u have an awful lot of cheek with threating me with blocking after some of the colourful language you have used!!

A.D. Skinner
Cheeny...you never asked for a discussion...your first comment was stating that Pippin was a waste of space ( how exactly should we have all interpreted that ? )

orlandoOYEA
LAST TIME YOU S-T-A-R-T-E-D IT. YOU POSTED EVIL EVIL THING BOUT PIPPIN IN A PIPPIN THREAD!!!!

Kitoky
Okie, you have ISSUES. Okie? I guess you had some dramatic childhood which causes you to lose attention and you seek consolation here. IT'S NOT WO-RK-ING! Okie? Extol is also an idiot in which in this case, who Extol is you, and you need to be banned.

Cheeny
It was not an evil thing to say, i have the right to challenge u to your opinion i never said anything bad, i was just putting your love for pippin to the test

Kitoky
Wow...Extol, you're just a genius aren't you? This is the same damn thing you said about the Nazguls in Tig Party. Okie, that's it I'm pming Raz.

Cheeny
fine people i will go and find a proper discussion with other people who don''t mind being challenged C YAS

Kitoky
Hah, stupid *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepidy* *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Cheeny
NAZGULS IN TIG WHAT R U ON ABOUT A THINK U R MIXING ME UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE

A.D. Skinner
Hey...can we create a "what do we think about Cheeny?" thread ???

orlandoOYEA
no we are really not, we know who you are. *spooky voice*

Kitoky
Bloody excellent idea, man.

Cheeny
HONESTLY U R MIXING ME UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE A HAVEN'T BEEN IN NO TIG PARTY ABOOT NAZGULS

A.D. Skinner
Hey...I would just like to voice my opinion about this obvious Pippin hater !!!

orlandoOYEA
a'ight we belive you *sarcastic voice*

Kitoky
And I think everyone's up to the challenge, I hope everyone can 'handle it' though.

Cheeny
ERM EXCUSE ME I HAVEN'T BEEN IN NO TIG PARTY

orlandoOYEA
blah to you

Cheeny
A WANT AN APOLOGY FAE THE PERSON WHO IS ACCUSING ME OF DOING SOMETHING ELSE IN ANOTHER THREAD!!!!

orlandoOYEA
ok then

your not gonna get one

A.D. Skinner
Who is accusing you of what ???

Kitoky
Guess what? You're not gettin' one. And don't put up Caps, that is considered yelling and rude, and seein as though you're a newbie I advise you not to do that.

Cheeny
A WAS ACCUSED O STARTING SOMETHING ELSE IN ANOTHER THREAD WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA ABOOT!! IT WIS KITOKY WHO SAID IT

Cheeny
look u say sorry for what u accused me for and i will apologise for offending u in this thread? deal?

Kitoky
Yeah, and? LOWER THE CAPS, NEWBIE.

Kitoky
Hmmm let me think about that........

No.

Cheeny
i have just changed from caps in my last message

Cheeny
why can't u be reasonable? i am admitting that i was wrong for "starting" on u about pippin? just apologise thats all i am askin? surely everyone else in the thread finds that reasonable?

A.D. Skinner
Umm...speak for yourself. You mess with friends of mine, and I am not that forgiving !!!

Kitoky
Uh.....

No.

Cheeny
how was i messing exactly?

A.D. Skinner
Everyone that came to this thread to talk about Pippin and how good he is.

Aurora
Wow........ confused

Cheeny
So kitoky we going to settle this like adults? I am willing to admit i am wrong!!

Discos
ach, I am sorry for cheeny's behaviour, he is a fellow student at my school.

first of all.....lol@kitoky, cheeny you got BURNED!

anyhoo, Cheeny is somewhat simply saying he doesnt like Pippin, but as you guys know things can turn ugly when anything to do with LOTR is slagged,

Discos - since he is a newbie I say we forgive and forget, a fresh start do

PS: Cheeny, if they don't accept you owe me big time because that means I have got some serious "un-cool" points added to my name

A.D. Skinner
I have to run people......but for future reference Cheeny...don't come into a fan thread and start talking bad about that character and not expect a little friction.

Kitoky
I'm not, I'm very stubborn wink

Kitoky
Oh so he's a friend of yours then how come he lives in the UK and you're in Scotland? Oh and since he's a friend from your school, give him a punch for me ok?

Cheeny
Fine then kitoky but i hope we settle this at a future date in another thread when our paths shall meet again!! How ever to all pippin fans i do apologise for what i have said to all of u and i can only say this was my first thread and i have learnt many lesson! n cheerz discos

Discos
lol scotland is in the UK i'm sorry to say Kitoky,

erm, I suppose next time we are out drinking I can make him pay for several things.....is that good enough?

Cheeny
a never did my profile rite kitoky ats y

Cheeny
what pay for what?

Cheeny
come on kitoky one last try at settling this?

Melani
ok Cheeny y dont u just like LEAVE!!! ok we dont appreciate you dissing a character that we like ok... so pull you act together and dont diss!!! and if u dont like Pippin at least say it in a good way so we dont gang beat u kapeash???

orlandoOYEA
*singsong voice* Cheeny go away!

Kitoky
Alright guys, it's over now, let's get on with our lives....

PippinTook
Gah...Yet another newbie...Yet another fight...roll eyes (sarcastic) I would join in on this (believe me, I'd LOVE to help defend my Pip!), but

1) I have to go

2) Nobody needs to explain why Pippin is VERY important and we all love him

3) Nothing is worth fighting over with some damn newbie

4) S/he just wants attention...s/he apologized...I doubt s/he meant it though...But still, who cares? Let's just drop this stupid fight, alright people?

But I thank all of you for sticking up for my Pippin big grin You are all wonderous and I love you for fighting for him while I wasn't on! love You guys are my heroes! stick out tongue

OK I must be going now...Please don't start any more fights, Cheeny confused You don't know what a REAL fight is like in here...What you got was just a taste of what we can really do when someone disses LOTR. BEWAAAAARE!!! OOOO!!! laughing out loud K buh bye all!

Kitoky
HE looks extremely good in this picture-

http://www.canterburyelf.com/billy50.jpg

orlandoOYEA
we love you pippintook love smilesmilesmile

Iirima
YESH! BEWAAAARE! I haven't been in this thread, but I got all worked up at Cheeny. GRR. GRRRR. Must calm self. PIPPIN ROX MY SOX...AAAAND MY SHOES! Ah, much better...

Ooh, I'm editing now...

I'm new! *sobs* Are all newbies evil??

Firithlotwen
hey dont pay attention to that kind of posts... specially from a newbie (im a newbie too, hehe) :P

i mean, if you dont like let's say pippin and you enter to a pippin thread to say bad things about him, you're completely stupid no and no one should spend 2 seconds in answering, like we all did confused

hey kit that pic totally killed me........ its so great it makes me cry love....... so thanks for sharing!! smile

Iirima
Yesh, I lurve that picture! Kit saves me all the time...giving me Craig Parker pictures...wait, off the subject of Pippin! Well...Pippin is noble. And he's my favorite hobbit, easily.

Melani
awsome pic Kit!!

Cheeny
k

Cheeny
ok people i have come back to redeam myself. I have jst finished watching the first two films again, and having taking on all the points that were made out to me i have started to like the parts that have pippin in them and i do agree with kitoky when she said about the casting of pippin no one could have played it better.

pip-foot
Love the pic kit love BILLY love

PippinTook
*dies* eek! I LOVE YOU KIT!!!! YOU HAVE THE BEST PICS!!!! *sigh* Oooh he's so purdy in that picture!!!!! *faints*

Well, thank ya very much stick out tongue I love you too love Hehe.

Hurrah!!! Nice change of mind, Cheeny. I thank you for seeing Pippin as the wonderous character he truly is stick out tongue I knew you'd see that sooner or later wink And I agree. Pippin wouldn't be Pippin without Billy! Three cheers for Billy!! Hip hip...hurrah!!! Hip hip...hurrah!!! Hip hip...HURRAH!!! Yay Billy!!! big grin

Kitoky
Love your new sig Diamond wink Leggy n Merry has become a great sig maker.

Kitoky
Here's a good high-rez, pic-

PippinTook
Yesh, I agree Kit wink Leggy is wonderous! And thank ya for that pic!

Kitoky
Whenever he tilts his head at some angle he's good-lookin'

Kitoky
I forgot the add the pic stick out tongue

PippinTook
Yes. That's true.

PippinTook
*sigh* He is so purdy stick out tongue

Actually...I changed my mind...He's good-looking at any angle in any pic big grin Hehehe.

Kitoky
Stage Fright? laughing NOT!

PippinTook
Kit, you are the most wonderful, brilliant, magnificent person ever!!! You find the best pics!!! love

Ah, Billy. happy

Kitoky
And I love you too love love love

"Where's the camera? OH there's the camera!"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>