Sqauted 375 today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I did it for 5 reps it was really good i didnt go all the way down but almost to paralelle but i got to work up to going all the wya down with it but i am going to try 405 next week. it was funny some dummy put 405 on the bar and tried squatting it and he went down and stayed down laughing out loud

Raz
I was meant to go to the gym today, but put it off sleep

silver_tears
tsk tsk tsk no laaaaaazy stick out tongue

xeous
I did absolutly nothing today and loved every second of it.

Raz
thumb up big grin

silver_tears
laughing out loud I went out and almost froze to death messed

dave123
i gotta spend all day indoors sad but more posts for me

SweetNsouR
thats a lot of weight. for 5'10 and lifting so much shouldnt u weigh a bit more then 175. thats a good job tho

DeNiro
Well he lives 30 miles away from the gym that would make me a lil upset that i would have to drive that far but i only had to walk down in the basment of my school to lift today tommarow i have to go to my gym. I also benched 190 for 5 reps 210 for 4 reps 230 for 3 reps 240 for 2 reps and 250 for 1 which is pretty decent we did 5 sets of 5,4,3,2,1 reps we went down one on each set

silver_tears
I have this downstairs in the basement messed I don't go near it embarrasment

http://www.thefitnessdepot.com/images/nautilus/smithsmall.jpg

Raz
Probably 15miles, but I still wouldn't have gone if it was upstairs. Too many stairs today raver

silver_tears
laughing out loud sitting on your butt can be considered excercise yes

somewhere in the world I'm sure thumb up

DeNiro
Hey sweet n sour i am sorry that i seemed like such a cocky guy but i was joking around and the red hot chilli peppers do kick some serious ass.

and no its easy to be shorter and squat u have less distance to move it up and down. and it does matter how much u weigh bt 175 pounds of muscle is alot easier to do 375 then being 175 pounds of fat. it is all about leg streanght my quads which is a leg is 25 inches around so it is like 5 inches smaller then my waist so it is all about muscle mass of ur leg and how strong u are. if u were to ask how much i was sqautting when i had 17 inch qauds i would tell u 135 pounds for only 5 which was wo years ago

xeous
Yes, it really is easier to squat heavy if you're short. My dad was a short guy and in HS, he could squat more than anyone on the football team(no, he didn't play). They were all the "typical" jocks so they couldn't really comprehend the idea.

And I'm not a total couch potatoe, we just got snowed in so...I'm not doing much. I literally never lift...One day at school, we went to our weight room and I benched something like 250 and leg pressed 3 something...(It was last year...so I don't remember the exact numbers)

SweetNsouR
no im sorry. i was pissed all day cuz my brother was being an ******* as usual. he came in my room and left my ps2 games scattered everywhere.

what about leg sqauts. i dunno the name lo. like u lie on ur back and push the wieght machine foward

SweetNsouR
leg press i think

xeous
Leg press.

DeNiro
when u lay inclined on ur back and push the weight that is a leg press now that i can just do a insane amount of weight that is something i will deffintly be cocky about cause i went from doing 300 pounds leg presses to 1200 pounds. and squats is when u have a bar on ur back and u squat down and stand up again.

and how much do u weigh xeous cause for u to bench 250 after never bnching in ur life is a lil hard to belive but if ur a big big guy then maybe not.

xeous
No, I only weigh 190.

Theres a guy that plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins(this was last year) who leg pressed over 1200 pounds and they say it wasn't really a strain for him(when he was in their minor league team). They had to buy a whole new machine because he wasn't getting a "quality" workout.

And I said that I don't lift...Which I don't. But I do plenty of activities that involve constant work in your arms(golf, hockey, throwing shot and discus)...I guess that over the years, I've just gotten stronger...I dunno...

DeNiro
Hockey and golf are awesome i luv golf been doing it since i was 2. But ne way the leg press machine at my gym u can put i think 2000 pounds on there. there was this one dude that put as much weight as u can put on it then had 3 people sit on it and it was insane. i couldnt belive it. But when i do it the exact weight is 1176 pounds i did it for 3 reps. i didnt even come close to all the way down i was about a half way down rep. and i think the totaly amount of plates where 28 45 pound plates on the machine at the time i did it

SlipknoT
I'm not muscular, but I'm strong, I lifted my friend up by the boxers and gave him a terribal wedgie

DeNiro
HAHA laughing out loud after i got over the pain i would have kicked ur ass if u did that to me. but thats if i got over the pain stick out tongue

stinkfist462
i got kicked in the balls and stil cant get over the pain blink

Captain REX
You're nuts, Deniro...

And Stinkfist, take a whiz, it helps. yes

stinkfist462
well hmm does poops help blink
cause i took 3 already today

DeNiro
Why im i nuts

and the worst time i ever got hit in the balls was the time this kid on the junior league golf thing were i give lessons threw a apple at my and hit them both perfectly it was such a slow toss but my god it hurt. kid was so skinny too like 130 pounds he was like 7th grade i think he was a cool kid up till he did that cause it hurt like a *****.

Captain REX
You excercise beyond my limits. I get winded running at speed 6 on a treadmill.

DeNiro
haha you should see me jump rope now thats crazy shi*t. he tredmill at my gym only goes up to 13 mph which sucks because i use to do this routine were i would run for 4 minutes one minute was at 11mph then the next was 12 and so on and i wanted to get faster but it didnt go ne higher.

right now training for football its great because we are doing box jumps and we have to jump over 4 boxes that are like 3 foot or what ever tall then the last box is like 4 feet now thats going to make me relaly fast in a few months

Captain REX
You crazy psychopath... stick out tongue

stinkfist462
laughing

DeNiro
U r just talking to me try talking to me during a set i will act like u dont even exsits and ill shut ut ne thing u say till im done but if i dont get the weight i tried for like i almsot failed to do today benching i am a ****in jerk off mean guy that doesnt stop being like that until i go again stick out tongue

but thats just me at the gym i act totally differnt there

Captain REX
Too much working out! laughing out loud

I remember that story you told of that ugly black guy that was going to hurt his girl and you stepped in. I prefered the version where you threw him through the window... stick out tongue

stinkfist462
sleep
gah .. 2 words and im tired ... D's posts will now replace sleeping pills

DeNiro
SF go watch the encore channle jason X is on maybe that will awaken you wink

and i didnt get throw him through ne thing because once i said that he didnt even breath almost. an if it was his girl i would have just let her get a reality check and show her what guy not to go out with stick out tongue No this girl was some random girl in class that would yell at ne one who yelled at her.

xeous
DeNiro, I do about the same thing on a tredmill...But I started at 6.5 and each lap, increase a MPH...I only get up to about 11.5 before I die though...(slight incline, 1 or 2 level)

DeNiro
I did my routine for like a month and i went from running 8 minute miles to 6 minte miles so it does work. but u also ran for a long time then me i only used to run for like 4 mintes at a time

xeous
Yeah...Well I kinda alternate. Hockey is a tough sport to train for(since I don't lift weights because of golf)...I'm fast on my skates, really fast actually so I don't want to train souly for endurance (I want to get faster...) so...After I'm done with my run, I usually take a 3 minute or so break and go do some stair steppers. I usually set it for 25 flights and increase by 5 until I can't do them any more, whether it be 2 sets or 12...Each day it seems to change. I havent been able to run for awhile because of this damn snow...DIE SNOW DIE.

dave123
i can do 15/15 (which is max speed and incline at the school gym) but not for very long happy

tigida_tigida
i am no good at sports and i dont train or anything (except for when ive got so much energy rushing around my brain the i exercise)

DeNiro
I play football golf and baseball i used to play more sports until i started bodybuilding but i couldnt once i did because my nights were takin up by weight lifting

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by DeNiro
Hey sweet n sour i am sorry that i seemed like such a cocky guy but i was joking around and the red hot chilli peppers do kick some serious ass.

and no its easy to be shorter and squat u have less distance to move it up and down. and it does matter how much u weigh bt 175 pounds of muscle is alot easier to do 375 then being 175 pounds of fat. it is all about leg streanght my quads which is a leg is 25 inches around so it is like 5 inches smaller then my waist so it is all about muscle mass of ur leg and how strong u are. if u were to ask how much i was sqautting when i had 17 inch qauds i would tell u 135 pounds for only 5 which was wo years ago

edit

Strangelove
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
edit what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.