Stupidity rears its ugly head again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
Well I had a hockey game tonight and the coach was taking attendence in the locker room. I was sitting in the corner with my CD player blaring, so the coach goes down the list.

"Falat. Falat? Are you here?"

Well, me being the idiot that I am, have no idea what's going on, look up slightly, and say, "Yeah. Nine!"

Needless to say that there was a bunch of laughing and one of the captains goes, "It's ok, we still love ya." roll eyes (sarcastic)

ITS NOT OVER!!!!!! After the game and we took showers, we go outside to take the bus home, and I hadn't dried my hair too well... so my entire front half of hair got frozen together...but it was some funny shit.

Dogbert
lol, you musta felt like a dick big grin

DeNiro
HAHA U Big Dummy laughing out loud I know exactly how it is to have a cd player blasting my friend one time was walking right behind me in the hall and i was listening to maryln manson and we got out side and when i took them off to get into the car he said that 4 kids i knew were screaming my name to talk to me and i walked past them like they werent even there stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud yeah, that was about the same thing deniro...but it was priceless

SweetNsouR
wanna kno something even dumber. i have a friend who is extremly wierd and lazy. she told me one day in 8th grade (we r 18 now) she was watching a movie on tv but she had to poo very badly. but she didnt wanna miss the flim so she just crapped her pants. im not kidding or lying. she said she said there for like almost 2 hours with a piece of shyt stuck in between her ass cheeks!

Dogbert
WOW.....ok...... wacko........

§pearhead
erm...blink ok! thumb up

realworlddreams
dude thats wrong...
wut kinda headphones do y'all use? cuz like, i got big ass DJ headphones, n i dont even look up if i have those one, i'm totally oblivious to everything, especially if its alternative or hardcore playin.

Crash Overload
Every Made Tea With Milk? I have....

§pearhead
confused aren't you supposed to put milk in tea...?

Crash Overload
No, I mean the Mint pack thingy.... I use Milk Instead of Water..... And Now I NEED milk for my Sugar Crisp.... oh.... CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY SUGAR CRISP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.