why is it that Jason and Michael cant die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I dont think it was ever explained in the movie on WHY Michael Myers cant die was it? if it was,I cant remember it.I figure that you guys michael myers and Michael Myers1 are the experts on this and know the answer,could you enlighten me? I stopped with the friday the 13th movies after the 2nd movie so I missed out on the one where it was explained in that film WHY Jason cant die,can you explain that one to me also?

HockeyFace
Michael Myers can't die because he is 1) PURE EVIL, meaning he is all the evils of the world created by man and nature combined, and of course, evil never dies! and 2) Myers is supernatural. No he is not a ghost or phantom, he is just a supernatural being created by the druid priests of Thorn

Jason is already dead plain and simple. He is like the Undead if you will.

Michael Myers 1
Well Mike was cursed with the THorn making him unable to die unless he kills all his family members and if thats not why hes probally a zombie. But i think jasons just a zombie in my book

SlipknoT
Jason did die in part 4, but he was ressurected in part 6, so jason can die but it is incredobly hard to kill him

DeNiro
Jason takes naps as i put it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
interesting. Jason can die in part 4 by HUMAN(s), BUT Freddy couldn't kill him?! This is why i think Freddy vs Jason was a ****ed up movie.

As for Mike Myers, he's just "PURE EVIL". But im the only one that knows how to kill him.............(turn to page 666 for the answer)

lol

michaelmyers
the reason michael cant die is becasue of the thorn. he has to kill his family first before the thorn is lifted. just like michaelmyers1 rightly said.

Michael Myers 1
yes

Lord_Andres
michael myers can die, if you choop him in a thusand piceses he'l die!

wicker_man
As Lord Andres stated Micheal Myers can die a prime example of this is When Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) has Micheal dangling over the building in Halloween Resurrection Micheal shows some elements of fear, whether this was to lead Laurie into a situation where he could get her-which we know he did or generally he was scared of dying.

sauron
everyone is scared of dying....

wicker_man
Not immortals

Michael Myers 1
yes the living dead arnt scared of dieing

HockeyFace
Michael Myers can come to life if you cut him into a billion pieces... he just resembles himself! LOL!

Michael Myers 1
Hmm that could be true eek!

shaber
Jason was reanimated by lightening ten years after being killed with a machete. Since then he has been invincible. I reckon he regenerates in that lake...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
maybe he regenerates in lake but he's weak against water.

SlipknoT
I dont get it, in all of the other friday the 13th's jason seems perfectly fine in water, but all of the sudden in the dream world hes afraid of water? thats stupid.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
very stupid... i always thought it would have been other way around. Jason afraid of fire, and Freddy afraid of water. i dunno ?

Mr Parker
I thought I asked this earlier but it looks like I forgot.what is the curse of thorn? confused

shaber
I think they screwed up the storyline with the stupid "thorn" duhhh wacko Mike should just have been a weed evil face A weed naturally wants to destroy all the flowers in the flower bed.

Mr Parker
again,somebody please explain to me what the curse of the thorn is?

Michael Myers 1
this tells you........ http://www.freewebs.com/krazykorree2/michaelmyers.htm my site big grin

Dogbert
Michael wears a black Tee shirt and a mechanics overalls. He wears army boots, black socks. And A Michael Myers Mask.

laughing out loud i think it is just a mask to him, not a "michael myers mask"

Michael Myers 1
lol i just noticed that

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
They explain what the mask is, and who its supposed to be in one of the early Halloween movies... if only i could remember.

Freddy_vs_Jason
jason wears alot of different clothes through out the movies, but i think he looks best in freddy vs jason coz his clothes are ripped and torn and rotten, and why is his skin black though? in part 4 its so stupid coz he has normal coloured skin and his mask looks brand new, in part 2 he wears a bag on his head, ne one know when he gets his machete and how?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how the hell does jason put his cloths on? he has a hard time moving lol

Freddy_vs_Jason
well if u had a brain that small u would too

shaber
Jason was still alive in part 4, despite sustaining a blow to the head with an axe in part 3. In part six he is slimy with bugs crawling on him big grin In part seven he is soggy and his spinal cord is now easily visible.

Michael Myers 1
big grin duh thats what zombies look like..... but mikes clothes stay good

shaber
I like the way Hodder grunts. The previous six Jasons had very little character. In part six he actually had more sentience than in the previous five (he reacts to being paintballed!) It wasn't until ten years AFTER his death that he is given character.

samhain
I couldn't be bothered to read the other posts, so I apologize if somebody else has made this point, but the reason why they can't die is very simple, money.

shaber
Ohho, how cynical of you.

Mordecai
He is exactly right.

Technically they can't really just stop making the movies though because they are in such high demand with the fans, nobody wants Jason and Micheal to die, they are icons, so the writers can just come up with some trippy interesting loophole or something which ends up with Jason or Micheal surviving, and then everyones happy, the people makin the movie get their money, the fans get their movie. big grin

Michael Myers 1
yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes , but the creators know that at some stage they have to die, like they were suppose to be gone for good in freddys dead, and jason goes to hell but years later different producers came up with the idea of freddy vs jason, it would be kool if there was freddy vs micheal, that would be very interesting........

shaber
The Halloween stories got pretty devolved, but Michael is nowhere near as odious or as much a threat as Krugar. Michael only cuts up rusty occasionally and can only afflict his victims' bodies.

Michael Myers 1
is it me or have we heard some stuff over and over and over again here

Freddy_vs_Jason
*shrugs*

probably............

Michael Myers 1
*scratches testicles* i guess so then

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh and can sum1 lone me some money? i dont have enough to by a hockey mask or a machete, and should i dress like a sluty killer? or a serious killer?

Michael Myers 1
be a sluttly one that sucks nutties for fun!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i dont do it for fun, i do it for the money!

Michael Myers 1
no expression

Freddy_vs_Jason
j/k

Michael Myers 1
This thread shouldnt just be called why cant freddy and mike die but why pinhead, or why freddy , or why the gay creeper?

Mordecai
Pinhead is death.
If fear can die, so can Freddy, but fear can't die.
Micheal and Jason = dismemberment.
The Creeper = *shrugs*

beer

Michael Myers 1
LoL nobody likes the Creeper huh

Mr Parker
Well the reason I didnt title it that is because Michael and Jason are the only villians I have ever had an interest in of the ones mentioned.Im not normally a horror fan and normally dont see horror films.I have seen all the halloween movies and only the first two friday the 13th movies.Dont have an interest in those other villians and never saw their films so thats why I dont mention them.

agentdarkwolf69
ok what i don't understand is that in the last jason movie, when they were in space he was frozen then he was brought back to be like a machine almost with a better look then before. then in freddy vs jason he is back to his old self. why would they go from a new look to an old look? also they will never die because both freddy and jason has 20 years in the makin and continueing. on. there will be more movies so if they died they would find some way or another to bring them back just dont use another character cause it would suck if someone else would play the part of jason and freddy. if freddy and jason would die. it would only be when the character who plays them will die thats wha i think...

swordmaster
Jason X actually takes place after Freddy vs Jason, its just X was filmed before Freddy Vs Jason. Also, jason has been dead, he drowned when he was a boy, he just came back to avenge his moms death and his own from the camp counselors. So he's already dead, he just keeps coming back. In Jason goes to hell, we find out that he is actually a demon, not just a zombie.

x-men
in all of the friday the 13th parts jason is really really build up but it looks like in freddy vs jason his is just really tall and lanky also slightly over-weight.in the other friday 13th parts he is only slightly over average height and has not an inch of fat on him

Michael Myers 1
have you eevr seen a fat zombie

Darth Bandon
Jason is afraid of water because as some-one said he drowned as a kid and Freddy is afraid of fire because angry parents burned him alive, watch Nightmare 5 to see what I mean.

http://www.the-return.de/pic/enemy/fatzombie.jpg
http://blood.lith.com/monster/fat_zombie.gif

Michael Myers 1
how did u get my dads pic

SlipknoT
^lol, but actually jason was fat in part 3

Zanderman
From Mordecai:
Micheal and Jason = dismemberment
The only way is to do what they do back at them.
Azazel from Fallen however is a completely different question?

GnarlyWalker
If you're looking for an updated answer on this post check my page!!

marianna2651
Michael Myers he is pure evil

Oliver Lau
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I dont think it was ever explained in the movie on WHY Michael Myers cant die was it? if it was,I cant remember it.I figure that you guys michael myers and Michael Myers1 are the experts on this and know the answer,could you enlighten me? I stopped with the friday the 13th movies after the 2nd movie so I missed out on the one where it was explained in that film WHY Jason cant die,can you explain that one to me also?

Because they are movie characters. The audience just wants to see Jason and Michael Meyers on screen. If they're dead, you can't. So you have to resurrect them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.