venom vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryan10000000000
venom vs carnage if these two had a battle who would come out on top.

venomfan
well we already got one of these in the spiderman thread

Ryan10000000000
who would come out on top if these two had a battle

venomfan
that would be a judgement call. but ill say hulk

Spawnie
These animated gif's that u have r really nice. R they from a game?

Linkalicious
Carnage 1 on 1 in a slugfest against Venom would beat him to a pulp. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why Spiderman and Venom had to team up in order to beat Carnage (Maximum Carnage). But Venom, as dumb as he is, could actually out think Carnage...so if it wasn't a slugfest, i'd go with Venom.

venomfan
yeah there from marvel vs capcom 2

Ironman 66
im saying venom

FeceMan
That's 'cause you're an idget.

Just kidding.

SnakeEyes
Carnage would win, although i probably like Venom better.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Carnage all the way.

Ironman 66
venom could win though he actually has a mind unlike cassidy

FeceMan
If by "could win" you mean "enlist the help of Spider-Man and the Patricia Robertson chick for backup and then he could have a fighting chance".

Into the Void
I just picked up #1, and it was awesome. There are no words to describe how ****ING INCREDIBLE the art is.

CorderaMitchell
Carmage beats venom hand to hand anyday.

Mider
Carnage is a more advanced Symbiot and just plain crazy He would own Venom.

CorderaMitchell
Venom could strategixe and could fight carnage until he finds an explosion therefore ending it, its been shown to happen.

black robb
Originally posted by Ryan10000000000
venom vs carnage if these two had a battle who would come out on top. honestly,have you ever read a single comic with Venom and Carnage in it. In the final chapter of the "Maximum Carnage"
saga,Venom AND Spiderman couldn't defeat Carnage in a fight

CorderaMitchell
Thats true, carnage ain't going to be beat too easily.

Goldenskull777
Why is this even here? Carnage obviously since Carnage is stronger then Venom.

Batman88
Carnage.

8bitChris
I think symbiotes lose power over time.

CorderaMitchell
Carnage has this all the way, Try Spidey,Venom, and Punisher vs. Carnage

all4carnage
carnage is faster, stronger, and just cooler then venom.......say it with me now.........all4carnage

CorderaMitchell
all4carnage but Venom is cool in a different way, have you ever played spidey vs venom seperation anxiety?

Jvenom
How many times must Venom beat the crap out of Carnage to prove himself. In the end of Max. Carnage he kept running like a little baby. His head was messed up but that did not effect his strength. Then Venom tossed him into some generaters and who was knocked out from the explosion and who walked away. In Trial by Jury Venom knocked Carnage out twiceiwith his bare fists. Then two years ago Venom took Carnage's symbiote away showing him how little he was. Besides from his encounter Carnage has never proven to be a match for Venom. Marvel for some reason donw graded him.

jinzin
carnage unleashed: venom outsmarts and outfights carnage and beats his ass

venom vs. carnage and the birth of toxin... venom kicks carnages' ass and forces him to get run over by a damn subway train...

and everyone likes to bring up how carnage was in a weakened state when venom got to him in maximum carnage... funny how NO ONE else remembers how venom was captured and tortured for hours or possibly even days on end by carnage... so much so that he could barely stand by the end of the 2nd to last book in the x-over....

pfffft... venom wins...

jinzin
and yeah good point I forgot about the time he just straight up JACKED carnages symbiote away from cassidy like a little punk...

long pig
There aren't any subway trains or generators here at KMC.

Carnage wins 10/10 unles C.I.S is on full doses.

King KAM
carnage is a goddamn punching bag, without his durability he sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.