Hollywood screwed up TWICE in the halloween series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I just recently saw Halloween Resurrection for the first time a couple weeks ago so I recently started watching the other halloween movies not too long ago and I just saw Halloween 4. The Return Of Michael Myers for the first time in years.The way hollywood screwed up not once but TWICE in making these movies was in resurrection- which was a really big dissapointment because of the fact that they went and had Lori killed within the first 5 minutes of the film,but ALSO at the end.I mean surely after all this time and all these years later after all these killings,they MUST be aware that Michael Myers is not a normal human being,that he's not human.So you would think at the end when they capture him,they would chop him into pieces preventing him from going out and doing anymore killings. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) confused they should have just ended the whole thing in H20 with Lori chopping off his head at the end like she did instead of coming up with that lame-he switched the bodies thing.

But I think they should have ended the Michael Myers thing even before all that since after Return of Michael Myers the next one was really dissapointing the way it all ended with that Dr breaking him out of prison and having to wait years later to find out who that guy was and why he helped Michael. mad I wish they had ended it all with Michael Myers anyways with the way it all ended at the end where Dr Loomis is at their house and he says-Yes,its over,Michael Myers is dead,buried in hell where he belongs.Makes sense that he is buried in hell now since he fell through that hole at that gravesite with all those tombstones falling on him.Sounds like he is in hell to me being buried at a gravesite.I think it would have been cool to make the next movie in the same fasion they did the first film with Jamie- who now has Michaels curse since the curse was passed on to her after Michael touched her before dying at the gravesite,I mean it really appeared he had because she tried to kill Rachel the same way Michael did with some scissors and was in the same clown costume and everything Michael was when he was little when HE killed his older sister.That would have been a cool way to introduce jamie as the new villian to take Michaels place and the next movie takes place years later, and just like with Michael,she is an adult who has escaped the Psychiatric prison ward and it starts all over again.Thats the impression they left us at the end when Loomis saw her with the scissors,that the nightmare was just starting all over again with Jamie having supernatural powers and the curse now when he pointed his gun at her,Man they blew it back then to.they could really have gone somewhere if they had done that. mad

Michael Myers 1
wow i read alot of nothing.lol jk. and jamie only had a little bit of the curse thats why she couldnt talk in H5 but then she could and thats when the curse left. but then again she killed her sister

Michael Myers 1
and i hear in H9 IF jamie comes back there gonna say that was her friend in H6 that got killed cuz she gae her the baby for her and the babies safethy so mikke doesnt kill the baby and jamie runs off while the other girl was her friend that got killed. lame story tho

Mr Parker
Hmmm,I did not realise thats WHY she could not talk for a long time in H5 was because she had part of the curse.I thought it was just because she was in shock over the whole trama deal she had been put through.Makes sense now though because I was wondering why she knew where Michael was and what he was doing in that movie at times.Amazing the things you learn years later on a message board. smile

Michael Myers 1
Yep i learned that from a site. So i will get it if she comes back in H9

SlipknoT
the halloween series needs to end,and it should have ended with 1 mad

michaelmyers
i dont think it shud end, i just think it needs a new direction.

A.D. Skinner
My own personal opinion is that 4, 5 and 6 were a different storyline all together...not really sequels of the orginal and # 2. The true sequel to the first two is H20...and a fitting end it was. Even though every single Halloween and Michael Myers fan will say it was a sad ending, we accepted it, and thought that it was the end of the series.

With Ressurection I was completely dumbfounded...It really had no plot that could be linked to any of the other films. I mean, just that Michael was protecting his house ??? And learning that he had switched places and escaped the beheading, just so he could come back and finally kill Lori ?

I don't think the series should be cut off...I simply feel that they need to bring it back to the main story line. Michael hunting and killing his living realitives. Bring it all back to Haddonfield on Halloween...that is what it is all about.

Michael Myers 1
yea it would have been better if laurie was just getting out of jail then Michael chases her like the good ol' halloween big grin

Mr Parker
I agree with Slipknot that the halloween series needs to end but its not going to happen because like I said,they blew a golden opportunity to end the whole thing by not having that guy REALLY be Michael and have his head chopped off by Lori.So looks like we will be stuck with probably another dissapointing sequel like Resurrection was. mad by the way Michael,you said Jamie killed her sister,what movie was THAT in? confused

I totally agree with you Michael.I mean if they were going to bother making another sequel,they should have at least had Lori escape the jail and be on the run from Michael like the good ol days.Damn those people to hell who came up with the idea to kill Lori. mad

Michael Myers 1
yes and they should of done it at the end of H8

Mr Parker
you didnt answer my question though,When did Jamie kill her sister? she didnt do it in Halloween 6 did she?

Michael Myers 1
Jamie killed her (stepmom roll eyes (sarcastic) ) in H5 because Michael made her do it by the curse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.