anyone heard of kill zone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomfan
i have a ad in a magazine, and they hyped it up a LOT, anyhow its supossed to be the best FPS for PS2 that means it might be "good" bout friggin time. I aint buying another system to play a good FPS so this better stackup. but just look at the screen

venomfan
here is another screen looks okay

venomfan
I guess the AI of the enemy is supossed to be very good, like they work together, its not coming out for other systems and its been worked on for 4 years, dang good graphics for PS2

Linkalicious
Graphics look kinda like Rainbow Six 3...I hope PS2 is capable of producing a FPS with graphics like this, it'll be interesting to see if Halo can finally have some competition. Oh wait...Halo 2 will be out in Summerz (hopefully) so this might slide a couple of spots

venomfan
yeah halo 2 is gona tear up the market, and for the Venom info try
www.spiderfan.com and look in characters then look apperances it will tell you a LOT. basically the reviews are were you find out stuff, you can even read reviews on venom:run were he turns into that monsterous venom

Linkalicious
lol u coulda PMed me back with that info u know

venomfan
yeah.......but hey its kinda like a shout out for my boy, go VENOM!!
oh yeah kill zone..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.