Where's Rune Haako and Lott Dodd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
AOTC credits show Nute Gunray but what happened to the the other Neimodians? Daulty Dofine was blown, obviously. Where's ambassador Rune Haako and senator Lott Dodd?

yerssot
Rune was also on the same ship, remember?

Senator Dodd? well, he IS a senator, they can get kicked...

Darth Ninja
Nope. Rune was with Nute Gunray in the Theed palace when the Droid ship exploded. Both were arrested. So where's Rune Haako?

yerssot
in jail? guess they won't have any powers anymore

Dim
Maybe he became someone else's lapdog..

Captain REX
Maybe he quit. He didn't seem to like Nute Gunray's deal with the Sith and thought that more stuff like that would happen, so he probably quit.

Darth Ninja
Rune Haako was standing next Nute Gunray in AOTC. I didn't see Lott Dodd anywhere. I like what was said about Gunray being arrested 6 times and getting off each time on his trial. laughing out loud

yerssot
heck, with the different hats it's difficult to see who's who

C2-B1
I don't think the Neimodian standing next to Gunray in AOTC was Rune Haako. I could be mistaken though.

Julie
I'm not sure where they are......you know those Nemoidians are slippery characters....maybe Nute got off because he plea bargained by accusing his accomplices....

LanceWindu
Rune is the one mentioned in the AOTC credits, not Lott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.