mario cart double

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
i would have to say this game is cool for any game cube players like me i bought it and now i can't stop playing it. evil face

SaTsuJiN
Heh, I guess if someone bought it for me I would play it alot. But I rented it not too long ago.. and while it was better than mario kart 64 in some aspects, it didnt feel old school enough to give me nostalgia and it wasnt new enough to give me a feeling of awe.

Linkalicious
Sats...that's the kind of honest opinion that will have me renting this game before i go out and buy it.

Night...that's the kind of honest opinion that will have me buying this game before i go out and rent it.

Screw u both!!!!! (jokes guys...jokes)

TrAnCeDuO
man...this games a rush!everytime i get first place i say "cocaine!"

SaTsuJiN
perhaps having more than 1 person ups the fun factor... people who know how to play I mean.. otherwise youll just be driving, and the f0kker in the back just sitting there watching instead of helping drift or hoard items. For the most part though, the items are the exact same thing. I really wish they had brought back the feather or added alot of new things. The kart designs look way to silly, I want the old designs back. Maybe even a color edit mode to make the character/kart personalized. Online play should have also been considered

Linkalicious
can you like control the back guy with your right thumb stick? or can you only control him if the 2nd player controller is plugged in?

nightcrawer89
i unlocked toad i have to beat specail cup 150 and and one mor 150 cup.

Myth
I was so mad about Battlemode. 6 levels but they are all shit. Good game overall but barely played it sense nobody else wants to. I bought it but played it for about 2 days damn it. Wish my friends liked it so it wouldn't have wasted $50 bucks of mine.

nightcrawer89
lol

G.A.mbit_DDR
king boo and petey pirana all da way smile

Myth
Are you kidding? The pirana plant thing was so stupid. He is a dumb character in general plus you can't see past him. It would have been better to at least have a gumba than that crappy character.

nightcrawer89
mini mario and toad those two are cool

Myth
Baby Mario is great because you can use your chomp if you fall back. I always chose BM and the Red Koopa.

nightcrawer89
cool not bad not at all.i would have to say my favorite cup would have to the specail cup because it is so hard that is i like it.

Vim
i had to buy this game because my wife wanted a game to play with me, and this was the only one she really liked and could play well enough that she can get second on 100 cc, w/o using the powerslide, and i of course get 1st but it surprised me how well she was able to do, w/o the use of the powerslide. And now she is a toad master...

Vim
i had to go get Super Smash Bros. Melee, i was such a huge fan of the 1st one, and so now I really enjoying my Gamecube.

G.A.mbit_DDR
i hate thta petey is so big but i just use him cuz hes fast and he can get any item just like boo but they a team seprate sucky but together if ur good/kickass theyre best (like me)

nightcrawer89
i have that game i need codes for supper smash.

gls
the little bowsers laugh is the best!

nightcrawer89
it is so cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.