Jason X is on encore channle all this week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
if ne one wanted to know i am taping it right now

Evil Dead
more Friday the 13th news.........

it appears that you can buy all installments of the series on dvd for $9.99 each over at dvdplanet.com...........boy I feel like a sucker paying twice that amount for every god damned movie in the series...........10 dvds x $20 a pop........you do the math.

DeNiro
Damn u did get messed over. stick out tongue but i want to buy the freddy series on dvd. i like that more then friday the 13th i wish they would have a col box set for all the hellrasier movies now that would be sweet

Evil Dead
not to brag or anything........okay, maybe just a little......I have all 7 Nightmare movies (box set), all 10 Friday the 13th/Jason + Freddy vs. Jason and all 6 Hellraiser movies on dvd..........

You can get the Nightmare box set at Wal Mart now for $68.........I payed $111.00 for it when it came out..........yup, I'm a sucker.

DeNiro
no ur not u just cant wait for things to come out like me now when the sopranos came out i paid 90 bucks each to get all 4 seaons i really didnt care i liked them so much stick out tongue

shaber
It was hard work, but I recorded Friday 13th Parts 2 through 7 on our crappy video recorder, along with the original Nightmare on Elm Street.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
woah! ^ that took a long time lol

shaber
Indeed! smile

Wolfie
Wow, $68 is a good price! I've been seeing it for $90 everywhere. Thanks, Evil Dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.