Serious thread-Dogtags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ok so i have dogtags and i wear em everywhere, i love em...plusi think they look cool...to the ladies-do you think dogtags make a guy look better or hotter?

anyone else do you own a pair yourself?

stinkfist462
i dont wear themm ... although i should steal my dads.. he does have the same name as me big grin

DeNiro
I have a dogtag with a picture of kenny from south park but i dont have dog tags i break neckalaces to fast. its kinda hard for me to find them the way i like it there always so small on me i get choked

stinkfist462
i dont wear necklaces .. or anyhting round my neck .. big grin

DeNiro
Dog tags are cool but they are to long for me im more of the white poo ka shell type of guys. they smell really good when u put colonge on them

Captain REX
I don't like things around my neck at all...

Plus, if it's metal, it irritates my skin. blink

stinkfist462
you like wearing pearl necklaces if you know what i mean big grin

dragonpisces272
dog tags would be ok I guess blink

kalantiaw
i have dogtags... the spec command issue ones... i don't like the silver ones, too generic...

furious_socks
whats a dog tag confused

tigida_tigida
a tag with your name on them you get issued them when your in the army

§pearhead
I dont have any erm

tigida_tigida
neither do i but i dont really car about them there not my kinda style.

§pearhead
erm me neither...what's the appeal in them supposed to be?

tigida_tigida
olny god know i dont find the point in having them.......why wear them when you can wear a real neclace?

Maverick2364
I think wingmen and troops would have them as sort of a token maybe, after the war. I dunno, I only saw Top Gun twice. But they do seem to have a major role after wars, people look at them and remember events of the battles they participated in.

tigida_tigida
they use dog tags so that if your killed in war they know who you are.
in the second world war there were a lot of incidents where people traded there dog tags with dead people so that they could get out of the war. dont ask me how i just read it somewhere

Maverick2364
wow

tigida_tigida
its crazy isnt it?

Maverick2364
yup eek!

tigida_tigida
i think there is another purpose for them...

nope, it's just so that if you're killed you can be identified..during the cold war there was a mass movement in america to give every child in public school system a dogtag and make them wear em...it was met with opposition...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.