Changing... you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
if there was something that you thought you hated about your self, anything; family, friends, popularity, money, looks, anything, post it hear and tell why you want it diffrent.

Captain REX
I would rid the world of zits and skin problems forever! I've recently discovered I'm alergic to the metal in belts, and it makes a nice rash on my stomach.

stinkfist462
i would get rid of my big nose !!

SK88728
well, for me it's kinda... where do i start?!

LanceWindu
I agree with SK88728, I would change a ton of myself.

But not too much.

Storm
Nothing. My situation could probably have been better but it could have been much worse too. I' m happy the way things are going.

Catch 22
Can.... Worms.... All over the place....

There's too much to mention..... Or is there.

Actually, no, very little.

I wish I'd moved out of my parents house at a younger age. And I wish I handn't blown all my savings on a new car in 1991, it was a dumb car anyway.

Those two are related; If I hadn't got the car then I would have had money to buy or rent my own place.

rusky
I love my life and everything it implies....I'm very satisfied with myself and my achievements..
I wouldn't change anything.

Lord Shadow Z
I wouldn't change my personality but I would change my looks because that's severely hampering my life.

Fire
great, just being smarter like an iq of 180 or something or a photographic memory thqtd be cool

Catch 22
Here, here Rusty. Too right!

I don't think anyone means to imply that they are unhappy with their life. But you make decisions in life, and sometimes I like to contemplate the 'what if's....'

rusky
Not really...I realized it's only good to remember the 'what if's..' so as to not put u'rself in a position of repeating past mistakes, but dwelling on them is a mistake, there's nothing u can change anyway, and if there is, it is there, in the future not in the past. wink

SK88728
well here is a starter for me, my height. i' only 5'7 and i'm 15. i hate being so short, everyone is taller then me. and my hair color and eye color, but i guess i can change those myself.

Catch 22
Contemplating, NOT dwelling Rusky... Dwelling would certainly imply some level of regret. But, as you quite rightly say, it is good to learn from past situations.

It's the old adage; Shoulda, woulda, coulda... LOL. Never much good after the event, but if you can take away something positive from it for the next time then that has to be a good thing.

But I get from your last post that we're probably saying basically the same thing; Life is a bunch of experiences and you can learn from them for the next time, or the next life......

SK88728
does anyone else think being 5'7 guy who is 15 a short person?!?!?!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nah im 5'11 and im 16. ur not short.

MissesDepp?!
I go to a stupid stuck up private school. To rebel against the dumb ass uniform i resort to wearing a Scarlette O'Hara type cape whenever possible, the occasional hat or a pair of long gloves. Dangaling earrings and junky jewlery is a must eyeliner too. But then everyone thinks your a goth WHICH I'M NOT. it's called a thesbian (NO NOT A LESBIAN, THESBIAN) it's almost like a bohimeian, basically it's someone who does a lot of theatre, anywho I'd change my schools to a public school. And i'd make my dad leave my bitchy step mom.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i got to private catholic school. even though im not catholic lol

MissesDepp?!
if i had the chance, go be a pirate and learn to speak elvish. Maybe even get a pet dragon (the ones they use in China on New Years eve) i know it sounds really weird but hey, it doesn't require a ******* uniform!

MissesDepp?!
hahaha ya mines "angelic"

mechmoggy
I wish I'd worked harder at school so life was easier now, but then again would I be as determined now if I had of?

Tough question; on second thoughts I like everything the way it is.

Lil Seraph
Hey captain rex i got that too. Use Novasone on it. If u scratch it it gets even worse. so don't. The scratchin feels awesome but. Yeah its goes away fully. Then it comes back if u use the belts again. I'm allergics to metal necklaces too, i get it on the back of my neck which sux cuz i love metal necklaces. Anyway i'd change my height, be really smart, and my strength, i'd be able to breakdance really well, be better at singing, acting, computer, running, sports, be able to jump really really high, and stuff like dat, other than that i love me, and im glad i found this forum. Oh yeah id get rid of the allergic rash crap and i'd wanna be able to fly and turn invisible.

Fitch
well....I'm happy of how I am.Though I'd love a life where only to ride snowboards and stuff,travel a lot and have pitty jobs,enjoy every second of my life,not to be materialistic,but as my character doesn't allow me,I gotta stay in school,learn,work,prepare for a future carrier and stuff...

LanceWindu
I would change the fact that I cannot flap my arms and fly.

rusky
yup..that is right.. smile

silver_tears
omg eek! me too roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Regrets, I've had a few....

Egad, I absolutely CANNOT sing.

Lets see....wouldn't have married my now ex-husband. If I had known. What the future would bring. Bleh.

rusky
Well yes...but u'r life would've been devoid of an experience from which I'm sure u've learned a lot..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.