Deleting IM's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
I want to mass delete my pm's...I keep deleting them and it seems I have a endless supply is there away to get rid of them all at once?
my wittle fingers are getting tired sad

Captain REX
It took me 5 minutes to delete 800 PM's. The earliest was from October 1st, I was asking Ush for help with an RPG.

badkittykitty
thats pretty quick..I must just be slow. Im gonna go toss a bunch away then.maybe I should have keep up on it.

badkittykitty
well I just did it and it took me about 15mins messed well I guess I can keep up with 'em now,and a mass exodus from my inbox wont be necessary big grin

yerssot
you don't need to delete them one by one you know,

see, where you click on a pm to delete it (without opening) if you just look a tad up, you see another box where you can click on it and when you do, it selects every pm on that page, so you can easily delete them

badkittykitty
thanks yerrsot,I know it..10 at a time but I was just wondering about a way to delete a whole inbox,I just had to many,but I gots rid of 'em smile

Raz
the only quick way to do it is as yers said. also there is a delete button you can click after having read a message.

badkittykitty
I'm going to start deleting them after reading them to avoid the full inbox problem again smile

Fitch
u're very wanted as I see big grin

yerssot
well, if you tamper a bit with the url that's given I think you can end up seeing around 50 or more (just fill in a number) to delete at once smile

Raz
What full inbox problem? We don't have any limits on how many PMs you can have, just like we don't limit the amount of posts you can have.

yerssot
yet, raz, yet ... still a few to go for me wink

well, perhaps BKK is refering to the fact that after 10 PMs the oldest ones get to a new page?

badkittykitty
lol! okay not inbox problem. the problem is just me being lazy,when I was deleting them it just seem like I had pm's end masses and wondered if I could delete them all at once rather than 10 at a time.

ps-that to yerrsot^...kind of

yerssot
to answer ... yes, you can, by changing the url smile

badkittykitty
what? okay Im confused now

yerssot
better that raz explains it, cause I'm pretty bad at it

badkittykitty
well I deleted everything after I made this thread so it's okay now..thanks fellas for the help smile

yerssot
always a pleasure to help a kitty wink

badkittykitty
meow!

Raz
I don't think thats possible

Fire
lets try"smile

Fire
I dont seem to be able to get it maybe yerss can find it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.