Help Help Help I Need A Pic In My Sig Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LOTRLUVR
I am trying to put a pic in my sig...I first go to my private messages...From there I go to Edit my profile....After that I go to upload my personal sig (or something like that) I enter what I want and it tells me 'The file you uploaded doesn't seem to be a valid image file. Please check the image and try again.' WHAT IS WRONG?!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! sad

shadowy_blue
I don't get any error messages like that. I just usually get messages about the size but not of invalid image file. Sorry, can't help you that much. But what kind of banner is it? Did you upload it from your hard drive or you just entered the link?

LOTRLUVR
I entered the link

shadowy_blue
Try to save you pic on your documents then, or desktop or any hard drive, by right clicking the pic and click "Save Picture As", then from there, go to your profile and click "Add Custom Signature Image", then click "Browse", then select the filename of your pic from wherever hard drive you saved it. Then "Open", then click "Upload Sig". big grin It should turn out ok, unless your image is too big.

LOTRLUVR
Err....I'll try,the only doubts that I have about that are....My computer signs me off everytime I hit browse....I will try though!

LOTRLUVR
OMG IT WORKED!!!!!IT TOOK A WHILE,BUT IT WORKED!!!

shadowy_blue
That's great! big grin

LOTRLUVR
lol

LOTRLUVR
Now I just have to figure out how to work the rest of the site.....This may take a while...lol.Thank god for Google!If it was never for Google I would have never found that thumbnail sized pic and I wouldn't have anything that fit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.