Alkaline Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Radio is such a great song...who else here is a fan of the alkaline trio?

LanceWindu
I like em. thumb up

sadge
yehhhhhhhhhhh they are wiked

TrAnCeDuO
a few of my distant family members like em...they any good

SAtown_punk
I like them as well. My band is playing a cover of "Stupid Kid", that's a great song. We also play Finch and Saves The Day

SAtown_punk
Well, not anymore, 'cause my guitarist decided to move away, so I'm in the market againsad Anyway, I know more people have heard of Alkaline Trio. SPEAK UP!

SAtown_punk
I guess nobody bothers to go past like the first 2 pages. This has been lying dormant for quite some time.

SnakeEyes
I figured I'd bump this thread because Alkaline Trio is an awesome band...

RedAlertv2
Alkaline trio is a cool band. I like the new song "time to waste".

eggmayo
I like Private Eye.

StinkFist462
cant stand them.

MildPossession
I absolutely adore Alkaline Trio, like their music.

SlipknoT
Pretty shitty band

tabby999
i dig em, they're pretty good

Kumar
i like then. granted i haven't heard much of them but i like what i have heard

xxxpoppunker182
i like them i met/saw then at last years warped tour they are very nice in person. anyway i like them and i gotta say i whish their new album was faster but all in all they good.

Korri
Yeah i like some of their stuff.

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
i love alkaline trio! one of my favorite bands smile

SnakeEyes
Ignoring above post...

I still like Alkaline Trio. Old or new, it's all good. What are everyone's favorite songs?

RedAlertv2
Weve Had Enough and Stupid Kid are my favorites.

Does anyone have opinions on their best album?

ChickinMeat
I quite like Alkaline Trio, my band recently did a cover of "Time To Waste" for a show, went down really well!

"The Metro" is a great song

AlkalineTrioRox
Okay, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO ALKALINE TRIO IS??? :sad: I'm freakin out cuz no one seems to have any idea. If ANYONE has any idea, or has even heard their music, please, PLEASE let me know. Thanx big grin

AlkalineTrioRox
Sorrie...I freaked out. No one i had talked to had any idea who they are. I'm so happy i'm not going crazy! big grin Anyway...Crawl is like the best song that you can listen to if you had a rough day (...or maybe just broke up with your boyfriend and want him back...) Well, i'd be hapy to hear from anyone with their fav. songs. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.