CellPhones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
I have a sony ericsson T616 cell phone from Cingular.
My phone is great, its special cuz i can use it with any other service carrier (i.e. AT&T, T-Mobile...)
i have a camera that i take lots of pics w/.
i changed the faceplate to carbon fiber (which was a pain in the ass w/this fone)
i have an aluminum belt clip thing too to keep me from dropping it
the background on my phone is an NSX-R picture, n the screensaver's a pic of my GF.

So...wut kinda fones do y'all have?
n be descriptive, like, any mods u've made to them...

ok, this is prolly obvious, but im kinda into the whole "tech" thing, and specifically phones cuz they're always changin.

EOWYN3
mine is samsung cdma 2000, or something like that. my school bought it for me, but what sucks is that i don't know how to do anything with it because it is all in Korean and there is no English option!

But it sure looks nice...

realworlddreams
can u get a pic? theres gotta be an english option, i ono about samsungs, but theres ALWAYS english sumwhere...
i'll get a pic of my phone n post it

dragonpisces272
i have an old @$$ cellphone - nokia 3310. There's nothin special about it thats why I'll prolly buy a new one very soon. Anyone wanna give me a brand new cell ?

tigida_tigida
my phone is pretty old a nokia 3330 all i have is a burberry case......i have got ring tones like......anonim 4, enter the matrix, rainbow 1

kalantiaw
i just got a siemens sl 56... i also have the nokia 9290, the motorola v60i, and the nokia 7190... when i get tired of one, i just transfer the sim card from one phone to another... simple and user friendly happy

thorncrawler
i've got the sharp gx10i, and i have a picture of the sunset from my villa in portugal as my wallpaper and sweet child of mine by guns and roses as a ring tone

tigida_tigida
thats cool

realworlddreams
my ringtone is "headstong" by Trapt, although i have a lot of linkin park, Dmx, 50-cent, marilyn manson and aerosmith ones too
i also have the super mario theme, lord of the rings theme, and the harry potter piano theme on there.
the next fone im gonna buy is gonna b the $800 sony ericsson P900, which is the sickest phone in the world, but i dont have that much yet...

Baylin
I just got a Nokia 6100 it works well, keeps me in touch, and didn't cost me diddly squat!

KidRock
my phone was so old so i just got the brannnd new nextel i730

JKozzy
I want/need a cell.... sad

SilverFighter
I have a Nokia 8390 and is good cell phone but sometimes reception goes bad in some areas. I like it cuz is small and ligth to carry so I'm happy with it.

thorncrawler
im gonna get the gx20 in 3 weeks, for diddly squat

realworlddreams
i got paid $30 to have mine, the T616, i would be willing to spend money on a diff fone if i want it that bad tho...
electronics im willin to spend much $$ on
i have a $300 cd player

Dirty Vader
I have a Nokia N-Gage!!! evil face Bow to the Master!

Dogbert
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gif big grin

Aqua
*does not bow*

realworlddreams
screw the n-gage, a $200 gameboy w/crap batter life n shitty games does not make u a master.

Dirty Vader
Its ten times better than the game boy and the games arent crap. It has 30 bits, 2 less than the playstation. The graphics are nearly the same, much better than game boy. A video player, mp3 and radio. And anyway what kind of a sad ******* over the age of 13 is goin to play on his game boy in public.

lil bitchiness
I have a cell phone. It helps people get in touch with me and vice versa. I dont really care about anyting else.

SilverFighter
The idea of having video games on a cell phone never appeal to me. Same with those picture phones from Verizon. There are places you are not allow to enter with one of those picture phones. Besides they cost too much money. I rather have a GBA than an N-gage....is just less money.

Dogbert
lol,my friend has a phone like that and he takes pictures up girls skirts... roll eyes (sarcastic).... feckin loser

SilverFighter
One of my friends try to take his picture phone to a Spearmint Rhino and he got kick out by the bouncer

Dirty Vader

realworlddreams
Gameboy Advace is 32!!! bits smarty!
besides, n-gage looks like shit n if ur gonna have a phone, why play games on it anyway? i have q*bert, it came w/the fone...
n a cd player that plays a lot more music than can fit on a memory card
n i have a digital camera too...i like the cell phone one for like, quick things, but if its serious i use my real cam.
as for being kicked outta places, havent yet...maybe if u dont use it in the wrong way u wouldnt either

Dirty Vader
like I said gameboy is gay. If you dont like video games then thats your problem. I do.

So your telling me u bring ur phone, digital camera, mp3, gameboy (gay) seperately altogether every day, instead of having it all in one.
Thats brilliant!

realworlddreams
no, i take each when i want it...
like i said, why do i want mediocre games and limited music and an UGLY phone, when i can have an awesome looking one, with a huge library of games to choose from when i want, as well as have a high quality camera when it counts, or a low quality one for fun on hand...
why settle for things when the originals are better anyway?
wut makes the gameboy gay anyway? its the all-time best selling video game system of all time. so obviously, about 100 million people (u can look it up) think differently than you.

so wut do u have to say now? i'd like to see how many n-gages will sell in 15 years...

Trinity_Matrix
I don't have a cell phone...I want one though...

realworlddreams
cell phones are great...if u use them for good...not replace gameboys **AHEM**AHEM**

Dirty Vader
mediocre games? Have you played on the n-gage before saying that?
The tomb raider game for example is in 3D, the game is exactly the same as on playstation, the exact same. That's not mediocre. The N-Gage has got a huge library of games iswell, including java games.
The game boy isgay after the age of 13. After that, if your hooked on it and play on it in public, I'm sorry to say that your a sissy.
And yes a 100 million people think differently than me, a 100 million 6 year olds that is.
An N-Gage is primily a phone, remember that, that's the reason it wont sell more than the game boy has. 6 year olds dont use phones.

Again it has everything in one and is a darned good game deck. That's what makes it so special.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.