who knows how to use a samurai sword?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
teach me!!!

LanceWindu
You pick it up, and stab at something.

badkittykitty
i dont think learning on line is a real good idea...you might hurt your self

venomfan

LanceWindu
Copy + Paste...ain't it wonderful?

venomfan
oh its the greatest

tigida_tigida
hahaha thats a lot of text..........

just remember wat i said keep my lyrics up in your head.....

thorncrawler
i can sword fight, i lernt in college

tigida_tigida
hmm.....thats cool

yerssot
I think it's rather easy, you stick the pointy side in someone else

Storm
it' s not a dagger, you don' t simply stick it in someone

thorncrawler
someones seen mask of zorro

tigida_tigida
it takes skill and precision to learn how to use and master a sword its not like using a knife ya know.

Maverick2364
And then hopefully they run around in circles screaming "AHH I've been stabbed!" "I'm gonna die!"
Then in which case, hopefully they don't pull a gun on you and blast you, then that would suck evil face

Maverick2364
Hey, as Link I love my master sword wink

tigida_tigida
haha that would be devistating on your half

yerssot
djee, TC, you have no idea how long I was searching to find out where that quote came from messed
thanks smile

thorncrawler
oh good glad i could help

dave123
just make sure the sharp bit doesnt touch you and you'll be fine.... nothing to it smile

BarmyBrummie
All i know is, you can't sheathe the sword until it has drew blood everytime you take it out

tigida_tigida
yup thats right......you cant use it unless your gonna use it......get the point?

Linkalicious
Kendo sticks hurt so bad. I trained for a couple of weeks with my best friends dad who's like one of those super martial artist guys (everyone knows 1) and he'd never take it easy on me. The freaking guy hit me in the neck like 4 times during training. I can't begin to say how many times my arms, legs, and body got pelted by that thing....but it's pain the likes you don't enjoy dealing with. Everytime i'd say like "ouch" he'd tell me to quit my bitching....screw martial arts, i'm buying a gun!

Neo_Version 7
I can't say I don't admire your sense of honor.

Korri
NEO! eek!

Neo_Version 7
Korri?!!?!

is that you?

oh! Of course it's you. How you been doing?

Korri
im kewl u?

Neo_Version 7
I'm alright. i'm glad I got to see you again. But unfortunately, I have to leave. I have 2 study for my Literature test tomorrow. I'm sorry. Just PM me, that way, I know when...you know. You know?

Korri
i know wink

Neo_Version 7
I know that you know.

Korri
angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.