are there any

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigida_tigida
are there any people in here that love to go to parties and just get mortal beer

Maverick2364
hehe no, but it might be fun to do in the future.

tigida_tigida
hahaha that no good........how old are you....

Maverick2364
hehehe a little older than JKoz, if that helps at all. I'm under aged anyway.

But it might still be fun to do... angel

tigida_tigida
im only sixteen but the good thing with me is i look 18 so im sorted and i can go nightclubbing (except for saturdays when its over 21's only)

thorncrawler
i like to go out and get shitfaced

tigida_tigida
hahaha wicked

burlyman
you should make your thread titles less vague messed

dave123
yeah burly, you tell em smile

Baylin
I used to before I settled down and had a family - I still love drinking too much beer though! beer big grin

juggernaut26
i like to go out and have fun and all but i don't drink in real life

.:[Kamikaze]:.
well i have the parties.. erm quite a lot acually... but hey its all good.. but i dont drink.. well i did once but that was an accident.. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/innocent.gif

gabimr2
I love to go to partty!!!love

Linkalicious
I'm consider myself a thrill seeker...

Some thrill seekers jump outta airplanes or snow board down sheer mountain faces in order to get their thrills.

I on the other hand get as completely ish faced thursday-saturday just for the thrill of knowing that my next drink...could be my last drink...until i wake up in the hospital. Getting blistered isn't a past time, it's a way of life!

You know that guy you see at parties that obviously has had too much to drink? Well i'm that guy everynight! but the thing is, i really haven't had too much to drink, because too much is never enough!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.