Scooby Doo Two: Monsters Unleashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godzilla2000
I want so very much to like this movie because I loved Matt Lillard as Shaggy but hated the original Scooby Doo. Basically my probs with the first one were A.) Too many Fart and Burp jokes. B.) Too many Marijuana smoking references. C.) What they did to my fave character Scrappy, whom I do not think is the real Scrappy but a demoic devil dog doppelganger who kidnapped the real Scrappy decades ago. D.) Lack of knowledge about the source material. I basically felt the extent of their research was old, really crumy 80's comedy routines utilizing the Scooby Cartoon as their basis for their salacious innuendos. When I saw the first movie, I wanted a nostalgi trip, not a move studio crapping on the cartoon I watched as a child. That said I really do want to like the sequel since it looks like it will have a more faithful cartoon feel to it than the original. But I don't want to be burned again like I was with the original Scooby movie. I hated it so much I almost walked out. But Lillard's Shaggy was the only reason I stayed.

lil tears
Is anyone actually looking forward to crap piece number two roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trailer here big grin

http://www2.warnerbros.com/scoobydoo2/?fromtout=home_menu_movies_item7

It already looks bad to me stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
I guess Freddie Prinz Jr. want's to prove that he's an even worse actor than people already think?

Anything for a paycheck, right, "Buffy"?

Pass-ola! Hope the studio never recovers from the debt they'll face after trying to market this one.

SilverFighter
I really like Matt Lillard as Shaggy, but I'm not going to the theather for this one. First one disappointed waaaaay to much, and I don't want to be disappointed again (I'm don't want to be pessimistic on the film, but thats how I feel). If for some reason it turns out better than the first one I might watch it. That is only if I hear good reviews from those that go see it. Good Luck!

Godzilla2000
Well, I just got perverse delight seeing Freddy Prinze Jr. getting slugged. I just don't know why. *shrugs*

Elektra_lover
I saw it today and it did have some funny parts

TheFilmProphet
The movie has a terrible cast, special effects, etc. Basically its garbage. But for all the 5 year old kids its great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.