prediction- Lord of the rings to win 6 oscars!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

auricom
picture, director, score, song, visual effects, sound thats my personal perdictions.
What does everyone else think.

P-NuT
and maybe make-up and art direction. At least 5.

Best Picture
Best Director
Best Visual Effects
Best Sound
Best Score

Smodden
all 11 of em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

enya
i want all 11 - but i fink most will but not all of them

Lady Ellie
I hope all of them! But I think: Effects, score, song, make-up, sound, costumes and director.

Smodden
ahem!!!!!!you forgot BEST PIC!!

PippinTook
Well that's an easy one...ALL OF THEM! Duh! Haha! We all know that LOTR is gonna win all 11 Oscars stick out tongue It won all 4 Golden Globes! I knew it would and I know it'll win all 11 awards....It's LOTR, how could it not?

LegolasIsMyMan
Oh my goodness some of you dare say 5 or 6 , i mean come on you need to let the true ringer out in you.....I know we will get all 11~!~!~!

samIam
I say definatly all 11!!! whooo hoooo!!! Happy Dance

Darth Revan
best picture, best screenplay, best supporting actor (Sean Astin), best supporting actress (Liv Tyler/Miranda Otto), best actor (Viggo Mortensen) and best... err... whatever the music one is called I'm being stupid today

P-NuT
lets be serious. we all thought fotr would win all its 13 noms, but it only won 4. Even though rotk is better then fotr it will realistically only win 6 or 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.