I may sound stupid, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
I know I may sound stupid, but I can't remember which Marauder goes with which nickname. I know: Peter is Wormtail, but that's it. Can someone help me?

angiethedragon
Peter is wormtail Lupin is Moony (because he is a ware wolf) sirius is padfoot and james is prongs

Tela<3sHaldir
I get Remus and Sirius's name but what's up with Peter's and James's?

angiethedragon
Remus was the Warewolf (hence Moony) Sirius was a big black dog with padded feet (hence padfoot) Peter was a rat a.k.a. Scabbers with a tail that looks like a worm (hence wormtail) and James was a stag with pronged antlers (hence prongs)

Tela<3sHaldir
very freaky that all 4 were anigma and best friends. I thought anigmi were rare.

angiethedragon
Its not freaky at all if you would have read the third book all the way through. only three were animugi for one thing they became animugi so they could be with remus when he transformed into a ware wolf. Because transforming into a ware wolf without anything around to bite is very painful sirius and james were big enough to keep remus in check and peter was small enough to avoid the branches of the whomping willow

Candy
yeah wink
but although,,, i still wonder how pete became animagus, well james n sirius helped him, biut hes still really brainless, isnt he?

angiethedragon
he's not that brainless

Tela<3sHaldir
I thought that anigma's were rare. Havinvg four bestfriends like them and they're all anigma's is kinda freaky.

Candy
no??

how do you know?
he's looking for the most powerful one and he isnt really intelligent.... laughing

Tela<3sHaldir
I whole heartly aree. Wormtail is brainless, or is it spineless laughing ???

Rachel Riddle
soo brainless....
he doesn't even have an own opinion, how is he supposed to have an own brain? probably he's using that from someone else too! wink

angiethedragon
if wormtail were truely brainless i doubt he would have been able to become an animagus even with James and Sirius' help

Tela<3sHaldir
laughing

pixie1
he is a sheep an idiot but not completely brainless if he puts his mind to it and has help

Tassie
Since this has been long answered... it can be closed...

airangel
(waiting to see if anyone else responds.........)

Elondra
Close it airangel.

airangel
Done! big grin

airangel
(Tela (DWP) if you want this reopened for discussion let me know........k.....if you are content then that's cool too! big grin We're going through and closing older threads. Last month I even closed threads that Phoe and I created. )

Air Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.