LOTR Parodies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stedan82
Does anyone know of any LOTR Parodies on the net?

I know of a book that make fun of it such as "Bored of the Rings"

There are a few websites that do this too but I would like to see video of someone making fun of it.

My friends and I are making a movie about LOTR that will be preety funny bt its will be bad quality and badly done. I would love to see something out there that is hilarious.

The Hidden MTV easter eggs on the dvd's are funny too. eek! laughing

Exa
I read only two real parodies in form of books, Bored of the Rings and Lord Of The Earrings. Both quite good, but the names are better in LotE ...

sauron
i read bored of the rings

and the soddit

parodys in book form..well there is stupid ring..which could be book form as it is about 100 computer pages

Exa
WHEEEEERE??? eek!

Oh, the Soddit? How is it? I thought about buying it but didnt have enough money big grin

sauron
its cool big grin

it treats hobbits feet as a disability O_o like bilbo keeps getting pains in his feet and can hardly walk

and smaug is an insectivore......WTF LOL

Ravsta
The Hidden MTV easter eggs on the dvd's???? wot, wot, wot? tell me more pleasssssssssse

stedan82
On the extended editions of FOTR and TT there are easter eggs.

FOTR easter eggs - Disc 1 go to the scene menu. Go down to the council of elrond (the last scene) and press down. A ring should appear. Hit enter to watch the easter egg. Its hilarious. It is a little graphic but its funnier than anthing. Also on Disc 2 do the same thing. Go down to the last scene and Press down. Two Towers will apear. This is a preview of TT.

TT easter egg - Disk 1. Do the exact same thing. Go to the last scene and press down. A ring will appear. Press enter and enjoy! This one had me laughing for 20 minutes. It too is a little graphic but it is hilarious.

They are soooooooooooooo funny. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

stedan82
Oh yeah they might not work on the UK version. Go to dvdeastereggs.com

Exabyte
Found a new parody today, same author as The Soddit...
Actually the first parody of the Silmarillion in book-form I found big grin

S'called "the SellAMillion", I haven't read much of it so far, but I like it laughing

Seems like the author has been reading in KMC shifty

... Melkor is called Moregothic in the Sellamillion stick out tongue big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.