93X Fest 2004 Anyone??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

incuhead1024
Just seein if anyone here has been to xfest or is planning on going this year?? lemme know what ya think

stinkfist462
93X .. there is a staition called 93x in my city / town ....

loserib
wheres it at you are going to have to kick more info

stinkfist462
lol.. ok i live in minneapolis minnesoota ..... yeah ..

incuhead1024
It's in Somerset,Wisconsin. It's a small ass town over by Hudson but it's outdoor in a huge field/hill. The radio station's in Minneapolis and they hold the concert every year. I suggest everyone check it out, great bands play there every year. My friend also got on stage during one of them :-) Check out the website www.93xfest.com
The concert in Memorial Day weekend so I'll hopefully see some of ya there

loserib
sorry to far for me to travle yet

stinkfist462
lol.. i live in minneapolis minnesota .. lol.. its in my home town .. big grin .. i'll see ya there

incuhead1024
wellll.. 93xfest.com is no longer running ... which means they're working on the line up!! everyone's gotta check it out. im checkin on it everyday and ill let everyone know whats up. 8-)

incuhead1024
hopefully this year will have some bands from a few years ago. it used to be a lot better back then, like deftones, tool, system of a down. stone temple pilots, slipknot.. etc etc! this year better kick ass cuz im ****ken excited.

stinkfist462
lol ... what bands are coming ?

Cinemaddiction
Well, I used to live in Minneapolis for a couple of years between 2001-2002. I'll be back for good in Sept.

I just wanna see American Head Charge play live, dammit.

loserib
A H F ucking C they are so bad ass

incuhead1024
american head charge was there last year and i managed to survive and get some really close up pictures of the whole band. they are really good, not so much what i listen to but they're crazy! stinkfist - not sure on what bands are going to be there yet this year, but every year they've always got great ones. they're working on the site right now so hopefully it'll be updated soon.

incuhead1024
alright.. so someone told me that xfest is cancelled this year now? what the hell is going on! anyone know any infooo they could let me in on or somethin cuz thats shitty if its cancelled..

ashesncole420
Stinkfist get ahold of me all Tool fans are ****en great!!! [email protected]

stinkfist462
ok .. uhh i see you added me on yahoo already ... well uh talk to you whenever ...

moreno_chik
new to this thing . . just trying to make conversation. Anybody have any information about xfest? I live in Wichita Kansas, from Minneapolis MN and i am planning a trip to go to fest but ive heard it might not happen this year?dark red \

VilleValo462
i live in MPLS ..

incuhead1024
yeah i have been there the past about 7 years and the tickets always come out right at this time and the website isnt updated or anything, so i dont think its going to be here this year. i keep emailing 93X but i haven't heard anything.. if i do i'll let anyone know

VilleValo462
GOOD ..

burlyman
I live in the original Somerset raver

VilleValo462
blink

trixygurl
Hey I just wanted to let everyone kno there will NOT be an X-Fest this year! BUT, float-rite park is going to have a Riverfest which is basically gonna be the same thing. It's the same week end and the same music. No bands have been anounced, but they are soon to be.

incuhead1024
are you serious!!! what happened? where did you find out any information? i'm bummed sad but riverfest... sounds pretty cool, lemme know of anything else you hear of!!!
thanks smile

incuhead1024
are there any websites or anything i can check out? i try and type it into google.com but it's definitely not what im thinkin haha.

incuhead1024
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy does anyone know information on this stuff? i NEED to know haha. lemme know if anyone does, pleaaaaaaase! thanks

incuhead1024
Alright, I finally got the update of info! According to www.floatrite.com/concerts.htm, 93X Fest is now considered Riverfest'04 and it goes from May 28th-30th. Not sure of why the name change occurred, but tickets go on sale in April and 93X (www.93x.com) will be announcing bands the week of March 22nd. It will be in Somerset, WI as well as Minneapolis, MN.

Cheddarjai79
Hey does anyone know anything about 93xfest.....i went a couple of years ago and have been looking to go again but i cant find anything about it. smokin'

VilleValo462
its not called 93X fest anymore .... read the posts wink

Cheddarjai79
thanks.....im a dumbass sometimes smokin' way too much. i c

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
yes stick out tongue

incuhead1024
wooo i'm excited. 93x.com is supposed to start announcing bands tomorrow so check out the website!! it's at the top called rock news. can't wait!

Cheddarjai79
okay so i have looked everywhere and there are no lists of bands or anything................im going crazy someone help me find who is playing at riverfest........ wacko

incuhead1024
read the posts! www.floatrite.com/concerts.htm is where you can find the original riverfest site. www.93x.com is announcing bands sometime this week, so if you want to know keep checking at that website throughout the week.

trixygurl
Sorry I forgot I posted that krap here. Yhea I just found out a couple dayz ago that it still will be presented by 93x. No one knows why? So are any of you guys planning on going or ever gone? I went last year it it was fricken great!

incuhead1024
I went 2 years ago and last year. The first year I went I was only a freshmen in high school, and I thought it was just a concert for incubus. then after i bought tickets and shit i looked back at the site and found out it was a whole festival with ALL the bands i just LOVED.. i couldn't believe it smile so from then on i've kept going, and always will. i wish i would've known about it a few years ago so i could've seen stone temple pilots, system of a down, slipknot, etc etc!! i am going this year for sure. i think the reason why they're changing everything is because they didn't get as many people as they thought they would last year. the year i went the first time, there was about 35,000 people there. last year there was about 15,000-20,000. they were pretty disappointed (there were also less popular bands there last year). ANYWAYS... i think that's why everything is being 'renewed' so more people will hopefully go. so spread on the news for riverfest 2004!!!!!!!!!!

incuhead1024
also have to mention the fact to anyone to went last year... remember the band flipp? red suits and black and white face? my best friend got on stage during their show!!!!!!!!! it was ****en awesome smile smile smile

trixygurl
Yhea I remember Flipp how could ya forget all those damm feathers???

incuhead1024
hahahaha, no shit!!!it was kinda gross cuz everyone was all sweaty and wet from the guards pouring water on everyone then out come the feathers. it was crazy!

trixygurl
So, do ya stay and camp there? I'm sure ya do, so which camp site ya stay at? Oh I almost forgot sumthin really funny. Last year on Sat i was completely messed up and on the way to the concert the fricken tv station interviewed me and actually put it on the air. Apparently, I was talkin about Audioslave(Tom) and the roots of music?? I honestly don't remember. Hah

incuhead1024
hahahaha nice job! actually, i live close by so i don't camp there. i always try every year but i can't get enough people to do it, and it's always pretty expensive and can never put the money together. it's easy to get there but the drive home just sucks cuz everyones tired as hell haha. this year im not sure if its 2 or 3 days? hopefully 3.. it'll be more expensive but sooo worth it. smile

trixygurl
Yhea I camped at Sunrise, so we had a long walk to the shows. It is really fun and crazzy at the camp tho, well worth it! I think it'll be 2 dayz, fri & sat. I can't wait till the start anouncing bands! So, who do ya want to be there?

incuhead1024
i listen to bands like incubus, sevendust, cold, red hot chili peppers, rage against the machine, nirvana, sublime, a perfect circle, tool, system of a down, deftones, ETC ETC haha. so basically anyone who is rock.. not punk. they should be announcing bands sometime this week, just not sure when. hopefully soon!

trixygurl
Wow, that's kewl I like all those bands too! I've seen RHCP, A Perfect Cirlce, and Sevendust. I saw sevendust in St.Cloud the nite Dijon's bro was killed, it was fricken CRAZZY sad!!

incuhead1024
wow really? that is crazy. i saw sevendust 2 years ago, i ****in love them in concert.. they're insane. i'm excited because the Sevendust/Cold tour is coming to Altoona, WI.. which is 5 minutes away from my house!!!!!! I'm so pumped.. apartment 26 and atomship will be there too. i'd LOVEEE to see red hot chili peppers for sure.

trixygurl
Yhea when Sevendust did Angel's son he couldn't get thru it and everyone was crying. There were so many damn emotions in that place. I'd like to see them again tho. RHCP are defintinely awesome too. I've heard of Apartment 26, but what is atomship?? Any good?

incuhead1024
i haven't heard any of atomship, but i've heard they're more hard metal rock. i've tried downloading them but nothing comes up so i'm not sure. angel's son was SUCH a good song!! he sang it at xfest too, and got thru it hehe. everyone had lighters n shit up, it was amazing. i can't wait to see them again.

trixygurl
I went to atomship's web site not too bad but not that good. I just listened to Pencil Fight. So do ya like Taproot? I really like them, and they put on a great show last yr at x-fest. justa wonderin

incuhead1024
i don't think they're too bad. right before i went to xfest i downloaded a bunch of shit by them so i knew the music when i saw them and i liked them quite a bit, and i got some really good pics of em too. floatrite said they were supposed to be announcing bands this week for riverfest but i haven't heard anything yet! i'm kinda pissed cuz i want to know asap so i can get tickets and stuff when they come out. im kinda nervous too haha, cuz if it's all emo n shit i'll be pissed! :-P

trixygurl
Don't like emo eh?? Nah that would be horrible for x-fest. Most of the bands they have a featured on their radio station, so I'm sure it'll be rawk. Yhea, me and my friend met all of Taproot and they were really kewl. I think Stephen is really hot. I kno the bands better start being anounced SOON! eek!

incuhead1024
that's awesome smile yeah i'm getting a little anxious and pissed cuz it's in not even 2 months!

trixygurl
Hey- I'm planning on goin to the Sevendust/Cold show on May 7th. I'm seeing them in Cloquet by Duluth. It should be awesome! Argh...and still nothing on Riverfest miffed

incuhead1024
cool!!! i'll be seeing em a few days after you so make sure you let me know how the show goes!! i'm so glad they're coming to altoona... that's RIGHT down the road!!! i'm so pumped. what the hell is up with riverfest? i hate waiting! but usually that means it's going to be something good... i hope so!!!

trixygurl
Sweet, the show should kik A$$. It's a smaller venue too, so that'll be kewl. I remember it took them forever to release the bands last yr too for x-fest. There still isn't ANYTHING on the 93x website tho. They're aren't doing very good with the publicity of it. Ahh well, we'll be there!

trixygurl
HEEYYY!!! Look what I found on the Sevendust website!
Fri, May 28, 2004 (with Fear FActory, Papa Roach & Atomship) @Float-Rite Park Ampitheatre, Somerset, WI
SWWEEETTT! That is fricken awesome that sevendust will be there! big grin That's all I kno so far

incuhead1024
OOOH MYYY GODDDD i'm so glad you reminded me to check out that website!!! ahhhhh that is soooooo cool. i am so pumped. i've already seen papa roach and now riverfest will be the 3rd time i've seen sevendust. I AM SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!! and fear factory is a harder metal band so i think this year is going to be CRAZY!!!

trixygurl
Yhea I've never seen Papa Roach cause I'm not that big of a fan. Do they put on a good show tho? You'll be seein Sevendust 2 times within a couple weeks eh? I mite be too

incuhead1024
yeah!!!! papa roach actually did put on a great show, i'm not much a fan of them either. they took the huge crowd and made everyone divide into 2 crowds, and they started the drums and screaming n shit and the two crowds clashed together! it was pretty cool. but guess what? this is confusing... but my friends boyfriends friends friend is dating someone from sevendust! so she's got some backstage passes that she's giving to us, we have to pay for them but oh well, $50 for 2 backstage. so we'll get to meet the band and hopefully smoke with them hahahaha. i cannot ****ing wait

trixygurl
That's fricken awesome! I kno how the connections work like that. I've heard talk about cold, Anthrax and Twisted Sister(yes Twisted Sister) will be at Riverfest too??? I dunno tho it's not official. They better start announcing krap soon if they want a fricken crown tho

incuhead1024
93x.com finally has shit posted so check it out! that's the beginning of the line up, it's damn good so far so i hope it gets even better :-)

trixygurl
Hey I was gone for a couple dayz. Wow, did ya see the ticket prices this yr are supposed to only be $30??? That's like half the price. Camping went down too I saw. Yeah, I'm really excited to see Sevendust, but I hope more bands join.

incuhead1024
yeah that's awesome! it says limited ticket pricing though, so you have to get them kinda soon. i don't have the money for em right now but its not like they're going to sell out or anything! smile

Polly
I wanna go SOOOO bad, but my parents won't let me becaseu they are buttheads.

trixygurl
Yeah my mom wouldn't let me go till I was a senoir in HS too! Me and my friend are already bookin camping space and buyin are tix rite away. I'm excited to see the Burden Brothers, I loved the Toadies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.