something cool, but weird!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
i know that we've all stated some sort of significance for the rain in the matrix, right? well, everytime some thing MATRIX came out.....it rained on that day....in 1999 it rained on opening day of MATRIX, then it rained when that came out on video......then in 2003 on the day of MATRIX RELOADED, it rained, same thing with the video release, then when MATRIX REVOLUTIONS came out there was a tornado in my town......this is all weird......cuz we've all represented rain as code, and its like the rain was telling us that something matrix...y was on.....just a thought, anyone else have any imput?

realworlddreams
everything that has a beginning has an end...

burlyman
it depends where you are....climate isnt the same globally messed

MC Mike
really. stick out tongue

neo2
well, i know that....it was just a weird coincidence

Wolfie
That is kinda weird.

JKozzy
I like that! Almost as cool as when my Revs dl finished it was raining and i ran down my street in slo-mo stick out tongue

MC Mike
*backs away slowly* roll eyes (sarcastic)

jetzhere101
yeah and while watching all the movies i ate cookies......

Thomas Anderson
I was just about to put candy in my mouth (which had obviously come from red packaging) when the Oracle gave Neo the same...

Scary.

Ages ago, me and my friend both said at exactly the same time, unprompted, "my back hurts".

Scarier.

Korri
stick out tongue

sum1butno1
*gasp* Why you... you... you pirate

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.