Ant and Dec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Who else agrees that Dom and Billy are the new Ant and Dec?
Dome being Ant and Billy being Dec because Bill and Dec seem strangly similer.

sauron
i think they look like hobbits

http://www.leukaemia.org/images/Ant-and-Dec-big.jpg

enya
hehe- dat is sooo true ant and dec are hillarious and so are bill and dom

fini
ant and dec?????????????????????????

Bloom4ever
of course we Trinidadians wouldnt kno bout that, fini, and i havnt seen you in a while

PippinTook
Who the hell are Ant and Dec? confused

fini
yeah me know , been offline and sick and sick of uwi . laughing out loud
uh yuh need a 2004 carnival pic.

LOTRLUVR
I don't see that much of a resemblance to Dom and Billy......Dom and Billy look much better.

enya
aww the poor people dat are deprived of ant and dec- and they dont look like them but they are just as funny and i agree that bill and dom look better

Camellia
I see what you mean!! And like Ant and Dec, Billy and Dominic are such good friends!big grin

Aurora
k....... poor american here....... who ARE ant and dec??

enya
they are just these two presentaters that always doo jobs together cos they are really close friends and hillarious together

Aurora
oh..... okay.

Aurora
Thanks big grin

Camellia
They are a couple of blokes from Newcastle (?), England that are well known for their presenting. They are young, funny, confident and generally a good laugh and they are also known as PJ and Duncan - their characters in Byker Grove years ago. They also had a couple of songs in our charts but they are not to be played/sung....under pain of death...

Discos
ach I hate ant and dec, unless they are getting the piss ripped out of them

enya
no problem! big grin

Bloom4ever
yeah, i kno, fini, still lookin for 1 small enough

Bloom4ever
WHOA, i jus saw it properly, it says 2003!!

aniron
ok then who agrees that Billy is dec and Dom is ant? for those wo have heard of ant and dec.

PippinTook
I have never heard of Ant and Dec until now....but I agree that Billy and Dom are WAY better looking wink But of course, knowing me, I would say that haha.

Firithlotwen
if ant and dec are the ones in that ugly picture in page 1 of this thread, i TOTALLY agree with you cool

PippinTook
laughing out loud Yeah, I'm guessing they are. I don't see how anyone can even COMPARE Billy and Dom to them!!! It's proposterous!!! Wow, big word for me stick out tongue Hahaha

Camellia
Not looks, characters!!! They are quite funny and with the whole friendship thing, they DO remind me of Dom and Billysmile

aniron
glad you agree cam.
They are just so cool. Dom and Billy are an incredible duo just like ant and dec.

PippinTook
Ah!!! I see now, Cam! stick out tongue

Hey, by the way, I love your avatar stick out tongue And sig!!! Hahaha.

Camellia
Dankebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.