i was wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
ok ok i know i was going on about the amount of Oscars, ROTK would be up for, AND lo and behold it got 11 noms ( wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than i thought it would) .It even got repeat noms, which is, to say the least, REALLY FREAKING FANTASTIC

Congrats you guys on the noms and also for the 4 Gloden GLobes.
ROTK RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS forever more.

ok its a pointless thread, but i had to make it.

orlandoOYEA
hey but we love our pointless threads. 11 oscars is FANTASTIC!! yay

enya
woohoo go LOTRs

PippinTook
ELEVEN!!! WHOOP!!!! GO LOTR!!! Of course, we all know it's gonna win all 11, of course stick out tongue It won all 4 Golden Globes that it was nominated for. I knew it would win them all haha. So if they win all 11 oscars, I won't be surprised rolling on floor laughing When are the Oscars playing, anyways? I probably have it written down somewhere...but I just wanna make sure. By the way, does anyone know when the Golden Globes are supposed to be playing again? The announcer dude said it would be sometime this week, but I haven't found out when...And I wanted to see the red carpet thing cause I didn't get to see the part with the LOTR cast...and I didn't get to see Billy either sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.