Longest Fight Scene Ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
On the main page (www.killermovies.com) it says that E3 will have the longest fight scene ever. I'm guessing that it's between Anakin and Obi since it says McGreggor has over 1000 different moves he must learn(harder to learn than the script).

I don't know if this was posted yet but I'm getting pumped already...

yerssot
yeah, it's between them, actually there's a minor technical issue about that, cause one say it's at 10 minutes and one at 12, but it's probably the 10 one that will make it smile

xeous
Doesn't matter...I want Anakin to whomp someone.

yerssot
erm... he won't stick out tongue

xeous
yeah he will. smile

yerssot
say, ever saw the Original Trilogy by any chance?

xeous
Yes. And Obi should get saved by someone...It should end up being like a 3-1 and Anakin has to retreat...

Ushgarak
Yeah right...

yerssot
nah, think the master still has some moves up his old sleeve wink
that or mace has to help him out smile

xeous
Mace needs to die early in that movie. I hate that man.

Member.
It's because he's black, isn't it? Just kidding, no seriously, i'm just kidding. I'm not racist. I know i'm not supposed to be joking about race. Why do you hate Mace Windu? 3v1 would be a cool fight scene, and it would be cooler if Anakin wins.

Lyn
Me too!! It's SO exciting!! Happy Dance

yerssot
*loads stungun*
we'll change that

Member.
another year

xeous
I just hate him...I don't need a reason smile And I'm not racist either...I hate being him in Clone Wars...I hate his purple saber...I just hate him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.