x!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nitecrwlersbabe
for all X lovers

Fallin Angel
i never seen the show but it looks interesting

Kitoky
Mmmmhmmmmm X....Camui love ...yaoi....mmhmmm

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Fallin Angel
I absolutely love yaoi love

nitecrwlersbabe
ya ya sexy men
godda love them

*drools*
fuuma

stinkfist462
X .. greatest series ever ! lol..

SaTsuJiN
omg yaoi lol!

SaTsuJiN
"You and I are the same"

(lol yaoi)

dragonpisces272
ok, I haven't seen it either. I just saw it on the back of my comic book and thought it looks good.

nitecrwlersbabe
it's good ya must see and read sexy men in it

SaTsuJiN
The anime version of it was good. X 1999 , but I dont know about the manga.. I've never read them

sssaiya
its good, pretty good even though I only saw the movie anyway.... hehehe big grin

nitecrwlersbabe
well ya all need to see it. it's the best. ya here?

nitecrwlersbabe
ya all should cheak out this site
http://shirou.kamui.nu/walls/ks1024.jpg
he's soooooo cute

Lord Ryugen
X is Yaoi sick I saw the movie and there was no Yaoi sick anywhere, just a confusing storyline

LeAtHerRFace
wow... its that gud?

Blaiseuk2002
The film had great animation and a No.1 sountrack (Forever Love reaching No.1 in the japanese charts) but was too disjoined for me....
TV series is ok. MANGA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Major shonen ai, if you don't mind sado/masochism.....(Fuma licking blood of Kamui neck is a....least....scary example...if you can believe it.) plus every male character seems willing to jump Kamui at least once at some point in the book...despite their sexual preferences. Major X fan....luv it!!!!!!
Yaoi rocks!!

BlackHatDefect
X,is great,i love it!But it will never be my fave.I like the yaoi parring Kamui/Fuma too,nic pick hun!

crazy_c
I've seen a few episodes and it's pretty cool. And chock full of bishys!! eek!

WhiteFox87
I'M DEFINETLT AN X FAN!!! big grin

I've seen almost all of the tv series, seen the movie but I haven't seen the manga yet but i'm thinking about buying some.

My fav character is Subaru! love He's sooooooo HOT!!!!

Holy Man
what's it about?

WhiteFox87
Well, i'll try to explain what it's about. Sorry if i don't explain it very good cause i'm not very good at explaining stuff,lol.

Here goes!

It's about the end of the world sorta. There's the Dragon's of Earth and the Dragon's of Heaven and the Dragon's of Earth want the Earth destroyed and start anew but the Dragon's of Heaven want to keep the earth as it is. It's about the final battle between them. It's a really good story and I luv the music and the art.

I hope i explained it pretty good. confused If anybody else can explain it better, please do!

Well, hope you watch it Holy Man cuz it's good!

TKD_Byatch
I think i might check into this show. It sounds very interesting.

Cat Girl Sheryu
*dibs on Camui* ^^ my big brother ryan has all 7 or8 discs. I've seen them all. Plz dun tell my big brother that i borrowed his movies ^^' by the way........Camui MINE!

Cat Girl Sheryu
I just love the show/movie ^^ it's very interesting......that is if u can follow the story line ^^ stick out tongue i know i can! *has watched the entier show/movie like 50 times* ^^ big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.