Love Is Blind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Noone post in this thread. I'll make a seperate one for comments and critizism. Both are welcome.)))

Severus Snape walked down the seemingly endless corridor lined in other students gossiping about the latest rumors. Strands of black hair fell in his face as he watched the floor in front of him. He didn't even bother to push them back.

This however was a mistake. Severus ran into someone who shoved him backwards into someone else. The person behind him immediately help him where he was at.

Severus's head snapped up flining the black bangs out of the way. He glared into the eyes of Sirius Black. "Aw, look. Snapey-poo is worried. How should we keep his minds off of things, Prongs?"

Severus stiffened. James Potter smirked. He held Severus in place. "I don't know." he said playinvg with Severus's hair.

Before he could react, James was thrown against the wall. Stunned he looked at Sirius who looked even more stunned. James looked at where the perpitrader was. His eyes widened. He had expected Lucius Malfoy, but he was wrong.

In front of James stood A raenclaw. her straiht brown hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail at the base of her neck. Her school uniform was in perfect condition. It wasn't too big nor too small. With hands on her hips she peered at the four Mauraders.

Severus smirked and stood beside her. He smoothed out his uniform "Thanks." he told her.

The ravenclaw watch Sirius Black approach her. "I don't think we've met." he said takingv her hand and kissing it.

The ravenclaw jerked back her hand and decked Siruis. "Don't touch me." she said taking out a handkercheif and wiping her hand. "and it's no wonder you don't know me. Your head is too far stuck up your friends Asses as much as your own." She said grabbing Severus's arm and draging him away.

The four Mauraders stared in amazement. A girl had stood Sirius down and told James off. No one except the Slytherins had done it before. Most ravenclaw gvirls fawned over the two, but this one was different. They staired after Severus and his friend.

Unknown to all, a dark figure watched with interest. He had watched the whole scene unfold. The figure smirked.

Tela<3sHaldir
Lucius rushed to his next class. Damn he was late. He knew Professor Dumbledore would roast him. Keeping his head down as he ran, her hit an objecft. It was firm yet soft. He felt the ground slam into him. He rubbed his back and looked up at whatever it was.

Squatting down, was the ravenclaw from before. She was gathering his papers. She handed them to him. "Sorry, I was in a rush to get to class." she apologigized slipping her books in her ba. "I have to go, Bye"

Like that, Lucius watch as she ran down the hall and made a sharp left into potions. That's when Lucius felt the presence of another. He looked up to see his future master.

"Malfoy, keep a close eye on her. She is part of my plan." he said. His voice ice cold making the hairs on Lucius's neck stand.

"Yes, sir." he said Hurrying off to class.

The slytherin Prefect turned and stared at the door the Ravenclaw had went through. He smirked once again.

Tela<3sHaldir
Severus walked alongside of the Ravenclaw. He new the rumors that were circulating around hogwarts about them. She shuddered. To think anyone could sink so low as to start rumors about that.

The Ravenclaw looked at him. Her blue eyes piercing his black ones, before she smiled. Her steps were definate and proud. She didn't care what the other students thought nor what they didn't know.

Once they reached the class Severus had, She kissed him on the cheek. It was a small peck. The "Ewww" and "ah" came from the unexpecting crowd. Severus turned and started to walk into the classroom, when Lupin pulled him back out.

Severus turned and brushed Lupin's hand of his shoulder. "Excuse me, Can I help you?" he said more than asked.

The ravenclaw stood to his right and Lucius Malfoy to the left. "Lupin, leave Mr. Snape alone." he demanded.

Lily Evans stood beside Potter and Lupin. They were soon joined by a curious Black. "What's going on?" he asked before noticing everyone had there wands out.

"Four on three seems hardly fair, Gryffindors. Of course you may have the first attack that way, when one of the professor's ask who started it, you will be punished worse." Came the low warning of the Slytherin Prefect. He walked up beside the Ravenclaw. "Normally I wouldn't get involved, but it's normally fair." he said. "Now off to class, all of you."

Lupin watched as his friends left hightailing it for their respective classes. "This isn't over." he told them before walking into the classroom.

Elizabeth_Gracy
This is good can't wait to read the rest. ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.