Social Distortion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
I LOVE SOCIAL DISTORTION!! Place comments here!
http://www.kenrocks.net/images01012/social.jpg

SilverFighter
YEAH!!!!! I love Social Distortion!!!!! That is one of OC best punk band ever!!!! My favorite album is Prison Bound!!!!! Social Distortion rock

PrefectRonnykin
Oh right on prison bound rocks best album i know of

SAtown_punk
Social D. were great, and they still are. I'm not sure I would label them as a punk band, but whatever they were, there's no mistaking that they were badass.

SilverFighter
Social D. is still consider like classic punk. I wish they release new songs, but who knows when will that be. I love that song Outlaw is of my favorites.

RonyLeBeau
I'm not a "punk" music "listener" but there is something about Social D that is killer. Maybe its Mike Ness, maybe the great lyrics, or maybe even the style of...umm no wait ITS MIKE NESS love
ooo that rockabilly drool look gets me everytime. in_love

but anyway Social D is a great band regardless of what "type" of music they play. yes

and i'll take away his ball and chain any time.

shifty

Loopy_UK
i've recently got one of there songs "dont drag me down" and i think its brilliant. i'm really getting into this band

SAtown_punk
they are definitely quite good. I'm not positive, but I think they're back together.

SAtown_punk
hello?

badkittykitty
there self in titled album 'Social Distortion ' is my favorite,I always loved Social Distortion I think I always will

SAtown_punk
I like the one with "Ball and Chain".

Sigillum_Diaboli
never heard of it ..

SAtown_punk
really? That's one of their more famous songs.

Myth
I mainly just like some of their covers. They did Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire," right?

badkittykitty
I like the one with "Ball and Chain".~that one the self entitled album.

yeah they did do ring of fire..it one of my favorites

SAtown_punk
Yes, they did a very good cover of "Ring of Fire"

VilleValo462
never did get into them confused

SAtown_punk
why not?

Thing_1
Love Social D.They're such an awesome band and their cover of ring of fire is sooo good.

Jeff_Atello
Very true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.