Snow Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no school tomorrow..the public schools are off so none for me either (i go to a private school)

§pearhead
Awesome...do you really live in NY? Cuz that storm is headed our way

xeous
Dude, I've been off the past 3 days (school days...)

§pearhead
lucky bastard stick out tongue

lkotbr33
ppl from maryland and penn had today off and yesterday'

§pearhead
We'd better have tomorrow off...

should i do my homework, just in case?

Tired Hiker
No snow day for the Tired Hiker. I live where it barely snows, when it rarely does, mind you. Yep, on the coast of California is where I am. We are in the middle of a rain storm though.

nazgulinthedark
it never snows here sad

lkotbr33
yeah that sucks jeremy od ure hw so u dont have to do it tommorow if we have the day off

JKozzy
WANT! SNOW! DAY!

§pearhead
k, lkot, tx for the tip

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, we just got a bunch of snow today but still not enough for a snow day...

lkotbr33
ME WANT SNOW DAY TOO!

§pearhead
We can't have a snow day with no snow...wheres the GODDAMN SNOW?

DeNiro
It snowed like a ***** out here in chicago and we are under like 5 inches but nope DeNiro stills got to go to school tommarow at least i get to lift at school tommarow cause my parents wont let me drive to the gym in this shitty weather and they refuse to drive me also sad

Tired Hiker is lucky- you live in California, i wanna move there when i'm older...san fransico specifically...

i liek snow days but i hate snow

snow=white devil

lkotbr33
it starts tonite at like 12

§pearhead
Will that be enough time for enough snow to fall?

xeous
Yep. I went through that storm. It's enough time.

Trinity_Matrix
Haha yep, we got quite a bit of snow here yesterday...but still not enough for a snow day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.