My Disgusting Roommate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Dercor, if you ever read this bro, don't get mad at me. It is just my way of venting smile since I've lost you to a girl who you love. How dare you!mad

So, check this out, I look out my bedroom window when I'm getting up today and I see my roomie getting in his car. First, he gets in his car and he blows his nose on a T-Shirt that was sitting on his driver side seat. He throws the shirt on the floor when he's done, then he reaches down and grabs a half eaten TV dinner from somewhere and he gets out of his car and throws it away in the RECYCLE BIN!!!mad So, on my way to work, because I care for our trash company, I take the food and put it in the GARBAGE BIN. And while I'm doing this, I notice two extinguished cigarette butts in the lasagna!laughing out loud What a sick freak!

phinney6
LOL, want the KMC sheriff deppartment to arrest him for diorderly conduct, we gots a nice Cozy CLEAN cell for him

Tired Hiker
I'll be sure to report him next time! laughing

DeNiro
at least it wasnt ur t shirt

Tired Hiker
tru dat!

BellaButterfly
ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

how gross!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.