Chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Is it wrong to refer to women or girls as chicks? I personally don't think so and I hear a lot of women saying it as well. I call guys dudes and girls chicks. I mean, like, really.

BellaButterfly
i call girls girlys and boys guys some i call them sexy man

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't mind being called a "chick"... I rarely call guys "dudes"

Tired Hiker
You have a way with words Bella! I love when you call me girly! big grin

PrefectRonnykin
yes it is wrong chick are referring to helpless sex slaves that are good for nothing aka pregnet and barefoot

BellaButterfly
why thank you girly wink

*flirt alert*

jk i wouldn't flirt with a nasty **** like you!

The Force
chic, hot chics, it doens't matter to me, unless there extremely hot, then ....

Tired Hiker
Like, don't get me wrong, I won't go up to a woman and say, "Hey, chick! Can you hand me that rabbit head?" But I'll use it in the context like, "Dude, some chick flipped my off the other day because she thought I was you!" Get it? embarrasment

BidMyBlood2Run
then I am Emile's chick yes except I'm not pregnant and barefoot stick out tongue I own many nice pairs of shoes big grin

Tired Hiker
Look whose talking! stick out tongue

BellaButterfly
thats stupid th~!

BellaButterfly
I am you skank!

The Force
wo you really need to lighten up, what are you feminist or something?

BellaButterfly
chicks are cute!
i just want to hug them and kiss them and luv em forever and ever!

BidMyBlood2Run
I think I'm ur chick to Force baby laughing out loud Even though u're a pimp wink

DeNiro
i never really used the word chick ever

I call guys Bro, Brother, Mang, dude. Girls i call Girls and Ladies and Sweet Thang

PrefectRonnykin
no i'm not a feminist and for me this is "lightened up"

nothing is wrong TH, you do what u want and say what you want buddy smile

PrefectRonnykin
you havn't even seen me angry yet

The Force
well right now i'm off the job so we can be normal ppl wink

The Force
are you serious?!?!? well then lighten up more, it's not going to hurt you

Tired Hiker
Sweet Thang! Nice, D. stick out tongue That's what you call Tex! wink

BidMyBlood2Run
*takes of disguise and because a "normal person"*

DeNiro
Shes even got me Scared

The Force
laughing out loud

*switches into noraml hanging out in public clothes*

PrefectRonnykin
fine i "lighten up" oooo fluffy bunny so cute let me have one please daddy please okay i'm scaring myself

silver_tears
I like the term ladies raverthumb up

The Force
now that's just stupid and lame, if you cant cooperate then i can't help you anymore, you must not be a very happy person, is there somethign wrong?

i like the term bitches n'ho's ...HAHAHAHHA

DeNiro
hahaha i like perfectronnykin she is funny laughing out loud

and TH tex is a sweet thang stick out tongue i just call them as i see them laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
why do you want to know

The Force
do you mind if i pm you?

DeNiro
What lady is going to say no to The Force?

PrefectRonnykin
no i dont

The Force
no i'm going to get toi the bottom of this

PrefectRonnykin
nice to know sum1 thinks i'm funny thanks DeNiro

DeNiro
u do that bro godspeed im out later everyone Later Playa "reffers to force"

silver_tears
blink no huh whats so special bout that

i poop on this thread....:stick out tongueoop::

The Force
cya Deniro peace out home skillet big grin

PrefectRonnykin
bye bye

Peloquin
I'd say it all goes on how it's said and the person that's saying it. If basically you use the term 'Chicks' to simply mean in your mind 'girls' then there shouldn't be any prob yeah. But if by using the term 'chicks' you attatch to that meanings that suggest something nasty or like 'she's just a chick' then yeah 'chicks' takes on a different meaning. For me I see it as simply another word for 'girls' nothing else added. No actually I take that back now that I really think about it...I'd say that a "chick" has droped all of the old traditional gender roles altogether. Like 'a womans place is the kitchen', 'the man is the king of the household' type of crap. A 'chick' if you were to say 'a womens place is the kitchen' will typically respond with a hearty phuck you or something along those lines. I guess I'm trying to say that a Chick wont impose 'girly like' restrictions on herself where a 'girl' still would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.