What should i do friday night?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

should i do what i always do and hang out with the people i always hang out with, chill with a group of girls (2 of whom i like) and see where that goes....

OR should i go to a free concert at my friends school in Weschester and stay at her house, and meet her friends and chill

p.s. keep in mind that my friend in weschester is hot, and she said her friends are too

help me decide

h0ck3yh0rr0r
weschester!

DeNiro
go see the conerct then have fun with the new girls cause ur not going to see them alot ne way so they must put out stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol ^ smile

hmm, good point DeNiro...i'll take that into consideration

silver_tears
pigs roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
Thats the only thing i worry about when i go out stick out tongue

yo whoa you like bacon too? that's awesome me too...we must be twins

DeNiro
cause u know ur related to people based on tastes in foods wink

silver_tears
you are all sick *dramatic exit* messed

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*applause*

DeNiro
laughing out loud laughing out loud now that was funnylaughing out loud laughing out loud

smack a lil'booty up with my belt!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ahhaah lol^

the sauna
jacuzzi
in the back row at the movie
you can scratch my back n'rule me
you can push me or just pull me!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

smile

juggernaut26
well first off which one has more chance of you gettin laid

going to pelham, her friends up there are mostly juniors and senior girls...the girls i chill with are in my grade

juggernaut26
well which girls will do what you want? shifty

Peloquin
for sure man do the weschester thang. The other is there give or take when you want and hey a free concert is a free concert smile who's playing?

....hold on just read free concert 'at friends school' it's not like the school band's big night is it smile lol

juggernaut26
well i would choose the one that gets you what you want a night with a girl you don't know or a night with a girl you do know and you can take that in whatever context you want

stinkfist462
whatever gets you laid man

nah yo it's like a talent show but with like real bands..one of the bands has my friend's stepbro's in it...they're called Every Other Weekend..really good band...amazing

Peloquin
oh yeah sounds cool then. Is it originals or cover stuff mostly? Originals at a show like that you usually get really good stuff, bands wanting to show their best n'all.

yeah they do their own stuff..it's like ska-ish music...really good...i wish i could put up an mp3 here

Shoukan
Go up to weschester and chill with (new hot girls, that i know nothing about) and see a free concert <<My answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.