centipeads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ah, I hate these things, what purpose do they serve in life, and there so ****ing creepy looking. I hate those giant orange ones. but the worst of all are those ones that sometimes live in your house. they will run around in your bathroom and come into your shower,and all those long legs, AH I ****ING HATE THEM!!!! they creep me out so much! mad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
only creature i have trouble in dissection with. i prefer roaches or mice for dissection in health careers class.

DeNiro
I actully screamed when i read the title of the thread thats how much they scare the shit out of me. I am serious i will call my mom to kill them if i see one when im by myself i shoot it with hair spray moose and gel and then put the blow dryer on it so it hardens then i wait for my mom or dad to comehome and pick it up u should see it a guy like me actully running out of a room when he sees one. this one time i was carring my shoes and one ran out of it and it was no joke 5 inches long and ran up my arm i screamed ****in loud as hell starte taking my cloths off running home from my gradparents house across the yard and jumped in the shower for a half hour *shudders*

DeNiro
i didnt really scream though when i read the thread title but i would have to leave the room with that many thousand leggers in one room at one time i wouldnt be able to disect it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
smile lol

SlipknoT
AHHHH! that would be so horrifiing

DeNiro
I wouldnt be able to handle it seriously thats how bad i am with them

Yeah i don't really like em either...i think Spiders are the worst insects every though..ever...oh god....::shudders:: daddy long legs are the worst

DeNiro
daddy long legs r cool

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i luv spiders. without those bastards the world would be filled with flies. i hate flies. always pissing me off.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
daddy long legs...if im correct those spiders are non-posionous.

MC Mike
Um... yeah you are stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
MC mike...if im correct not really an MC? smile lol

SlipknoT
Oh, somthing like that happend to me once, I was about to put my shoes on and so I put one foot in and I felt this thing running around in my shoe and I was like AHHH shit, dude get this ****ing thing off of me!!!! so I ripped my shoe off and this HUGE centipead came scurrying out of my shoe, but luckily my mom came and saved me from that foul beast,for like the next moth I was scared of wearing shoes, and I would take like 1 minute long showers. I still havnt fully recovered. but its weird I love snakes and things like that but I HATE these things!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
thats scary man^ in egypt its a basic everyday thing to check in their shoes for scorpions.

SlipknoT
Dady long legs are incredubly poisenuse but their jaws arnt strong enough to break through humannn skin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm i dont think they are posionous. i may be wrong...but im usually correct in biology...

yeah slipknot is right..they're the most poisonous spiders in the world

SlipknoT
I dont mind scorpions

h0ck3yh0rr0r
....no^

black widows are...but their are spiders that have not yet been discovered...so we cant just conclude that one is the most posinious. it maybe the most posiounous at the momoeont.

SlipknoT
I dont like big spiders but in general I dont mind spiders

SlipknoT
arent funnel web spiders the most poisnous???

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i like birds most. most interesting creatures. same with bacteria and small organisms found in ocean.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
FUNNEL SPIDERS!
perfect. those are most posinous i believe at the moment.

juggernaut26
time out you guys are scared of bugs? laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

SlipknoT
I like snakes

h0ck3yh0rr0r
when you say "guyz" be more specific

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my favorite snake would have to be the coral snake...those colors are askin for trouble.

SlipknoT
shut up roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
referring to me...sad....bad move where the **** is my Ak-47

lol smile

juggernaut26
c'mon guys and or girls your like a hundred times there size

SlipknoT
yea they're pretty cool

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ummm juggernaut in organisms size doesn't matter (im not talking about sexual organs...perverts lol smile) a black widow can kill a man that is 6'8. now those size matter? lol

SlipknoT
no no I wasnt saying shut up to you hock3y

juggernaut26
i've killed alot of blackwidows without a thought and many many many men have survived bites from black widows (my friends uncle for one)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
k smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my uncles best friend survived from black widow bite...but that was just an example!!
its depends on the age of spider and how posionous it is.

N.Tonks
I've killed a lot of black widows...They can kill you?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
TONKS!
wow long time no talk eh?

stinkfist462
umm i think so

juggernaut26
yea but they have stuff that counters it no prob and i don't see why peeps are so scared of em

stinkfist462
cause they cool and black big grin

N.Tonks
Yeah, Hi Hockey! smile

stinkfist462
lol .. ok yeah spiders rule

N.Tonks
Me either...all my friends are terrified of them

h0ck3yh0rr0r
spiders are nothing to fear. just know they can do damge that size doesn't matter. lol

juggernaut26
i like spiders i don't understand why people are scared of em

stinkfist462
spiders rule

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im not scared of any small organsims. well maybe some bacteria that can cause death but unlikly. virus's are deadly but are not considered organisms.

juggernaut26
anthrax

stinkfist462
SPIDERS RULE

N.Tonks
This is one of the few bugs that I'm afraid of...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
spiders rule. cuz without them we would be screwed.

juggernaut26
tonks your tougher than that

h0ck3yh0rr0r
milipied (spelling?) im tellin you its soo hard to dissect creatures like centipedes...etc etc...

stinkfist462
wtf is that tonks ??!!! What the f**k?

N.Tonks
I'm traumatized...When I was in third grade I went to Hawaii and a family of them lived under my bed confused

h0ck3yh0rr0r

stinkfist462
if im not afraid of death .. am i afraid of anything ?

im not afraid of death

N.Tonks
lol

stinkfist462
whos that "lol" for ?

juggernaut26
i don't suffer from being psychotic

i'm enjoying every minute of it

N.Tonks
I'm not afraid of dying, but I am afraid of extreme pain...

N.Tonks
The "lol" was for hockey

h0ck3yh0rr0r
This kinda reminds me of The Epic of Gilgamesh. Seeking for immortaility. wont that be fun smile lol

stinkfist462
well im afraid of being alone and rejection .. but thats mentally ...

juggernaut26
being alone? why?

N.Tonks
hmm, I prefer being alone...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
being alone to long can trigger brain to become more independent which may result in scitzophrenia or other mental disorders.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
when i say "long' i mean for like 30 years lol

stinkfist462
well not like that .. like not being with someone ... like .. well in the lovey sorta way .. otherwise i like being alone

h0ck3yh0rr0r
interesting how this thread went from talking about centipedes and now fear of being alone lol

juggernaut26
haha if i like a girl i don't like being away from her either

stinkfist462
JUGS >>EXACTLY !!
l

h0ck3yh0rr0r
obvious if you love someone you would want to be with them lol

stinkfist462
or if you want someone to jus be around to talk to or sumthin ...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
also true^ but not always considered as love

juggernaut26
right i've got a girl who's just a friend we're good friends

h0ck3yh0rr0r
alright good nigth guyz im tired sad good night

N.Tonks
'night Hockey

N.Tonks
You're tired? It's only 9:30...

stinkfist462
yeah well .. uhh anyways ..
SPIDERS RULE !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.