am i the only one who noticed this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetzhere101
this is just me and i may be goin mad as my friends say as they say i am over-involved with the matrix series......

anyways what i wanted to say is
in matrix 1 when neo goes to trin and the crew in their car under the bridge and its raining, i feel that the rain falling on the car i.e mainly on the rear window somehow is similar to the matrix code........

does anyone else feel the same........

Lil Seraph
yeah i noticed that first time i saw the movie.

jetzhere101
hey i am not insane yahoooooooo!!!!!:P:O

mook
yeah thats a well known thing - like the th ewater on the office window when Neos being told off by his boss.

MovieKiller
Wow I didn't notice that. I'm gonna have to watch the movie and pay attention closely to it. There are many of things throughout the movies that connect with each other. cool

Thanks for the tip smokin'

Numo
When I saw the making of Matrix Revolutions (a real stupid thing to do before seeing the movie, but anyway) someone said that when they designed the matrix code they wanted it to look like water rolling down glass. The reason why however, I don't know.

DisrupTer911
I think the the significance of the window washer was to show that ... the water on the window = Thomas Anderson

Windor washer squeeging water off of window = Thomas Anderson being erased from the system.

Then the next thing we know...Thomas/Neo is being born into the real world.

Get it?

Yeah, falling water signifies the matrix code b/c it is always changing...no 2 drops will ever fall the same way or look the same or be similiar in any way.

trainman
the entire rain storm was in the super brawl was made to look like code

Korri
yes

The 1st Smith
Also i spotted on m3 in super burly brawl when smith just chucked neo into that wall and he goes through it when smith folows him the window behind them the rain/code is on there.

xeous
I didn't feel like making a new thread or hunting up a question thread so I'll just throw this in a random thread...Sorry, I don't even know what this one is about...Anyway...

At the end of M1, when Neo is making his speech to the machines, it says something about the trace blah blah blah then warning:Carrier anomoly. Then, it says, "System Failure". I know we went over that it definatly isn't the matrix failing but what I am wondering is this:

Did Neo rewrite the trace program so that it did fail?

I know it isn't important, it's just been bugging me...

mailedbypostman
Maybe he did. But i don't think so. If he could, he should have been able to rewrite other programs. You know what i mean.
P.S: While the window washers were washing, the boss was saying."This is based on a system You think that you are special. That the rules do not apply to you. The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson.

The 1st Smith
I noticed at the begining of m1 when that man knocks on neo`s door he teels neo he needs to unplug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.