i seen a vanquish yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
it was a dark blue one at the lights and there was a ned in a nova next to him so the guy in the nova reved his engine then the vanquish let rip and what a wonderful sound that was and then the vanquish killed him when the lights went green.ill never forget it

tigida_tigida
that sounds like a nice car.............i saw a excellant car the other day
it was a subaru impreza with side skirts, blue neon light, dump valves and a sexy spoiler love

Korri
*is jelous of andrew*

I LOVE YOU!

total metalhead
aaaaaaah man i would do anything for a Vanquish...i love those babies eek!

Korri
miffed MINE!

total metalhead
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/no2.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/no2.gif

mine mine mine

Korri
MINE!

total metalhead
mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

mine!!!!!!!!!

Korri
sad

Linkalicious
I saw 2 nissan skylines fully restored and looking awesome crusing down the freeway. 1 was painted just like a blue Impreza. I just thought i'd share since u don't see too many Japanese made cars in america with the wheel on the right side. That and their pretty damn fast for a rice rocket. Oh yeah and late last night i was driving home and i see this glaring set of headlights in my rear view mirror (the kind that seem to be pointing right at the mirror and not the road) and this jerk comes speeding by....only to end up being a sweet ass ferrari. I was like "oh! no wonder they were so bright...damn things cost like 2k a piece"

vipers are cooler

Linkalicious
Vipers are american...they can't be cooler

silver_tears
I love Vipers raver but it's vanquish all the way rock

Dirty Vader
I see the vanquish every bloody day, I see lamborghinis every day.
Once I even saw a german police car, with the markings and sirens and this was in london.

It very much can be, so much cooler

gabimr2
no expression

Linkalicious
I saw Shaq outside my work at a Sprint PCS store....2 weeks in a row. The 1st time he was by himself in this killer S600 mercedez that was all decked out with 21" black rims and Superman logos on the headlights....it was freaking sick. Then the next week i saw him cruising with his enterage(sp?) and he was driving this insane looking Bently. He ended up parking in the handicap spot and he made one of his crew (who was a big black guy in a Brett Farve jersey) stand at the window and watch the car to make sure it didn't get any parking tickets while he sat there and got his phone fixed. (i work 5 blocks from LAX and it was right before a road game, both times)

kalantiaw
i'd take a skyline before a viper any day... but not before a vanquish. i see one almost everyday in orange county. a blonde milf drives it. husband probably owns the city.

Linkalicious
the 405 freeway is a SL500 showroom....i see a new one everyday going to and from work

holdenhsvgtsr
i kinda beat yous all cause im like in sailing clubs and go to at alot of events i see AMG's,lambos,astons,tvr's,ferrari's.i have a friends who has a 575,sl55 and lots more

Korri
I LOVE YOU!

silver_tears
no need to be desperate kor stick out tongue

Korri
eh? blink

amity75
I see a Vanquish every day because it's parked in my driveway.

Dirty Vader
Because your in Britain and it is a british car. For the yanks, its rare. Its like us, we never see any vipers on our streets.

Korri
laughing u wish!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.