people's favourite storylines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thorncrawler
i recently perchased a book with the top five storys in it, they are the protius one, the dark phoenix one, i magneto, a demon one (with only shadowcat), and the original ending for the dark pheonix, jean lives!

what would you say were your top five?

MaverickIce
I got that, Wizard's best X-men stories in a hardcover.... Proteous was my favorite.

thorncrawler
and mine, altho the original dark pheonix was good!

Darth Vicious
I Like the whole Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Saga, Mutant Massacre, Fatal Attractions, Age of Apocalypse, I Magneto and Onslaught, therehasnt been anythingin recent years hat god!

kohl
i especially enjoy aoa and days of future past.

X-Menfan2003
Mine have got to be The Age Of Apocalypse, The Onslaught Saga and the one where Cable and Pheonix discover that Cyclops is alive and sharing a body with Apocalypse. I also like the Wolverine tale known as 'The Best There Is'.

Darth Jello
I liked fatal attractions and the daredevil story that is part of inferno.

Gambit Lebeau
i like aoa

Old Schooler
Hands down, the Onslaught saga.

Operation: Zero Tolerance and all the sentinel stuff is good too. The Phalanx saga, and the Phoenix saga I enjoyed as well.

Old Schooler
Woops, sorry. I meant to stick this in the favorite storyline thread, but I guess I hit "New Topic" by mistake...

Old Schooler
Ahhhh.... there we go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.