ive just been........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigida_tigida
ive just been attacked off of about 200 kids.......
and now your probebly thinking........that im full of sh!t but just listen to my story...

right....im in 6th form and its been snowing all day and all night and i was having my lunch when i looked out of the window and saw all of my friends (who are also in 6th form) and they were having a snowball fight with all of the students who are in the lower years (year 7's and up to year 11s) and i thought to my self hmm... that looks fun i will go help them out and torture my little bro. so out i go's and every things going acording to plan were winning and were pushing back the opposing forces and they keep going back until we get to the running field and then everything kicks off we were standing throwing away until more and more kids were coming out.......then disaster struck............we were out number seriously out numbered all you could see was the field covered with kids and then we thought......ahh.....well do wat we usually do and run at them cursing and screaming as loud as we can and they will run............BIG mistake........instead of them running we had to run up to the top of the field where the tennis courts are and theres a gap in the fence (cause the courts are fenced except for the bottom) but imagine only about 30 of use trying to pile through the little hole to run away and have a guess who was last......the kids were closing in fast (f*cking hell there fast little b*stards)and as i was about to fly through the hole all i felt was someone grab me from behind and pull be back and hoy me onto the floor by this time i was f*cked couldnt do nothing but take the scrubbing and snowballs fortunatly for me my friends returned and pulled me up but then we were cornerd again and then we took off again we were running down the tennis courts and i was about to run into the school and i got caught again...its not very fair when about 200 kids (at least) are srubbing ya and throwing snowball off your head. i am soaking and freezing cold its taking me about 30 mins to wright this and then thats my story thx for reading.

Myth
should've put this in "its the worse when..."

mechmoggy
What you should have realised is that every year of a secondry school hate the 6th formers.

I'm sorry, but its true. yes

tigida_tigida
well thats true and im gonna get them sometime but were not allowed to have snowball fights no more cause one student had a snowball throwm off his face and glass went into his eye.

lil bitchiness
Very very true that Mech!! thumb up

They are like...plotting against us What the f**k?

No, seriously, they do...they all hate 6th formers...uuuuuugh little children *shudders*

Myth
What the hell is 6th former? 6th grade or what? I'm lost here.

total metalhead
especially the little 1st graders. they find it so funny that we are adults...but not teachers or parents, so they can piss us off as much as they want roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
its the British education system. its real confusing messed

lil bitchiness
You go to 6th form when you finish elementary school.

Myth
So 6th formers are about equivelent to...?

mechmoggy
I remember hating them cus they acted like typical students, all loud and annoying. Looking back I suppose it was because they were different, all those things don't bother me now. Except the being loud bit, that still annoys the hell out of me.

I remember my year (5th) terrorized the 6th formers to quite some extent. Oh, great days. laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I was the leader of the rejects in my school, we were the target for the little children...laughing out loud
I had dreads and piercing then an they were like ''Do you eat live chickens'' so i threatened one of them once and almost got in troule..yes

mechmoggy
At that age I was too busy playing football and chasing tail to be different.

total metalhead
i was always different, but not by choice

lil bitchiness
No no, that was me being different in the 6th form smile

I was afraid of the 6th formers when i was younger....but when i got to be in the 6th forum, they were all just....little brats!!

mechmoggy
I couldn't stand 6th form.

All my mates were working and I never had any cash, so I quit and got a job.

lil bitchiness
I didnt like it too much either to be honest...but i needed it to get into University...so I HAD to be there...which made it even worse i suppose.

My mom was fnancing me, so i got some money, but i didnt work either.

mechmoggy
That was never gonna happen in my house.

I left home at 16. laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif I dont think i could have left home at 16....i was only ickle...

P.S. Im the only child, im spoiled! thumb up

mechmoggy
Thats nice lil. big grin

My folks aren't the maternal type, I was pretty much self-sufficient at an early age.

tigida_tigida
hmm......thats intresting but usually the schools scared of 6tyh formers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.