Do you like my sig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Be@st
So do you?

Fitch
ahh...right.
yeah....ofc

Dexx
uumm....no!
that is the ugliest sig i've seen in a long time....and i'd nominate it for the: "worst sig of the year" award.
there...satisfied?

total metalhead
now thats honesty

Fitch
harsh..

Dexx
but definitely honest!

Fitch
that's good

total metalhead
so be honest again....do you like my sig? *crosses fingers*

Raz
thumb up

Be@st
I respect honesty. It's much better than lying. Of course I still hate you. big grin

Dexx
weeell..don't hate me now....it's just that i usually give silly answers to silly questions...big grin..that's all...don't take it personal....
i might even like the sig..and you won't be even knowing it

Be@st
Relax man; I'm kidding about the hating part. I always say things like that...it's a joke. I wouldn't take you seriously even if you said you liked the sig. To me this is just fun...nothing to take seriously.

Dexx
that's the spirit

total metalhead
eek! approval from the god and creator of KMC!!! i feel blessed and honored....

Hegemon875
Dexx how did you get that smokey effect in your sig, I love it!

venomfan
i bet two bucks(SARCASM) on blur effect!!

Captain REX
I suppose you could use the blur. Still, Dexx is master of sigs... *bow down!*

Hegemon875
I doubt very much thats it is the blur alone, but it could be part of the process.

Captain REX
Indeedy.

Darth Revan
I bet he used the smear tool or whatever the little finger thingy in the blur sub-menu is called..

smear or smudge or something

Freddy_vs_Jason
x-cuse me metal head, how u sed raz is the god of sigs, i believe the one himself is better, does ne one like my sig? made it myself

Godshinto
I don't know about Raz being a god of sigs he's good and all but we really haven't seen any of his work I think he's a god of the forums not sigs. But nice sig and all

The One Himself
embarrasment Thanks for the appreciation...But I think metal head is not reffering to the Raz's sig making skills..
Raz is our GODERATOR... cool

Shoukan
thumb up

Dexx
well guyz..i used the liquify tool untill i liked how it looked..and then applied some filters on different areas of the..smoky thing smile

Darth Revan
*takes notes*

Hegemon875
*Also takes notes*

Dexx
laughing out loud awh c'mon

Be@st
To me Godshinto's sigs are the best; but I can say that on this forum every sig maker is excellent (except of dexx of course big grin ).

Raz
If I wanted a new sig, I would definitely go to TOH. He makes the best sigs cool

Dexx
ofcourse, Be@st, ofcourse..smile

Fitch
TOH ?

Vampiree
The One Himself and yeah... his sigs are too cool to be true ^^

Fitch
nver even heard of him big grin.gotta check him out big grin

rusky
laughing out loud....no really...I make the best sigs around... can't u tell ? big grin

Fitch
long live proffesional grey scale big grin

Mr Parker
I thought I would answer this since I want to ask you the same question about mine.I myself was confused about yours to answer your question.Now you can answer mine,how do you like mine? big grin

Be@st
WTF did you say right now?

Dexx
he said he thought he'd answer this since he wants toa sk you the same question about his. he himself was confused about yours to answer your question. Now you can answer his, how do you like his?

there! that's what he said stick out tongue

Be@st
I got that; but I don't know what to say about his sig since he doesn't have any (at least not the one with an image)

Dexx
doesn't matter..be good and play along..say that it's beautiful, superb...and so on stick out tongue

Mr Parker
oh if were just talking about images,then I love yours with the dragons.I think thats cool.I just did not understand what the words met under the image.Just look at the bottom of my sig and what it says,THATS what I would like to get a comment on.anybody else who is reading this,please feel free to join in and give YOUR thoughts on my sig at the bottom also. and what you think of it.

The One Himself
eek! eek! eek! smile

Thanks.. embarrasment stick out tongue

Captain REX
Raz has complimented you! eek! laughing out loud

Trinity_Matrix
Compliments from the Goderator himself!!!

Liquify, huh, Dexx? I love the fun effects that come out of playing with that filter...Liquify, Smudge, Dodge, and Burn can make some of the coolest effects in Photoshop.

Heh, my current sig took me about five seconds to do...but it looks fun big grin

Godshinto
Oh that hurts, no What the f**k?

The One Himself
laughing ...........oops embarrasment

Dexx
why's that godshinto...everybody likes different thigns...the most important thing is if you like your own creations, not others that much..

Be@st
Ok; Mr. Parker. I sort of like and dislike your sig. I like what you said the last; that organics are the biggest sin in hollywood history; but I don't really agree that spiderman is the worst comicbook film. I think that hulk is the worst.

Mr Parker
fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.