Spiderman 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ryherd9
They make the movie smaller and they think its better. Yeah right it needs to be longer and with more action.Action

alic88
4 me the problem in spiderman 1 was the animation, spiderman just looked a bit 2 fake 4 me when he was jumping buildings. n e 1 get what i m saying?

Kes
Moving to Spiderman forum
moving--moved

Zephonim
The best part of Spider-Man has always been the stories behind everyone in the comics. That is what the Sam is trying to do. He is trying to create a movie that doesn't rely on action, he wants to build a movie with characters that drive the action. Look how many sequals have sucked because they lost track of stories and relyed on action i.e. Batman and Robin.
This movie will be better, not only because of the fighting between Doc Ock and Spidey, but also because of how much better the script is gonna be how intricate and involving he stories will become.

MovieKiller
Yeah, I'm with you ZEPHONIM wink

MovieKiller
Yeah, well I guess you are right, but that does not matter if the movie was well made. I DO wish they make it better in SpiderMan 2, though. smokin'

Zephonim
I would think they would have to. Not only is it two years later, but Sony is dumping far more money into it. The animation in the trailer looked pretty good.

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes it did, i cant wait to see it, it cums out july 1st here, and 2nd in america, and ive seen a clip from it, spiderman gets his ass kicked, doc ock throws him through a taxi, and doc ock pics him up with his arms and smashes him back on the ground

Zephonim
The fights between them should be ridiculous. Fast as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.