Perverted teachers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NyC-gUrL
...must die.

Dogbert
yes

JKozzy
blink

Raz
are you talking from experience?

NyC-gUrL
yeah..kinda

JKozzy
Could you elaborate a bit?
I know someone that was a victim to teacher pervertedness...

lil bitchiness
My business teacher was a perv...oh my god, and so obviously so. He threw me outof class once because he winked at (either me or Emma) and i said..''Are you ok Sir, is there something in your eye''

Raz
I would definitely recommend telling someone about it.

NyC-gUrL
All the other teachers are intimidated by this guy, they all know he's a perv but they dont do anything about it, they probably wouldnt even believe us.

Raz
Have you talked to your parents about this?

lil bitchiness
Yeah i know what you mean...Mr. Ashton Thripland, if you're reading this, i know you're a perv and so does everyone else!

Anyway, back to it...tell a teacher you trust...he/she might be able to do something.

Raz
Or if hes tried anything, then you could go to the police.

NyC-gUrL
he doesnt do anything obvious, he's sneaky and he's dating a 17 year old student at our school and his wife kicked him outta the house for that.

lil bitchiness
YOu have to tell someone...anyone. He cant be allowed to get away with this...no

NyC-gUrL
He'll make sure I fail..

Linkalicious
where are all the perverted female teachers?

clavis9495
Ok guys so Ill tell (liv and my story)

That perverted teacher that we alll hate just really really bummbed us out today coz we were on our way to one of the main school events of the year and then all of the sudden he said we couldnt go because he didnt think we had good enough grades (but he had actually given us permission to go the day before.)... thats like "bullshit" coz we both had an ok list.. so I called in sick coz i didnt wanna go on the day without books and gymstuff.. and then this teacher came to me and said it was bullshit me calling in sick (that was ten minutes after I had called in sick) It turned out he was just checking up on me.. and then he was really really angry with me and... then I went to the headmaster and he said that he thought that yucky bucky teacher was right. So we basically got screwed without even being wrong in the first place. luckily my mum and dad are sticking up for me and liv and we are gonna win this battle

I was actually all dressed up for today as we were to come in delegate clothing... that is a short skirt and a blazer so you can kinda imagine that I was angry with this guy when I heard it was all for nothing I still just think it was one of his cheap scemes to see us in skirts coz thats how perverted he is

NyC-gUrL
and he made us go into his 'office' confused

lil bitchiness
This is what you should do in front of everone:

''mad''

Linkalicious
*thanks god for cheap schemes and short skirts*

That basta.rd!

Fitch
what exactly did this teacher did to you ? confused

yo that teacher is gay, kick his ass yo

burlyman
sad

clavis9495
hes not hes dating a sixteen year old gurl confused

NyC-gUrL
not dating just f-ucking...confused

lil bitchiness
sick how repulsive

lil bitchiness
How old is he?

NyC-gUrL
about 45

and you know how some 45 year olds are sexy?? THIS ONE IS DEFINITELY NOT sick

lil bitchiness
OMG!!

45 year old and a 16 year old!!! sick

Linkalicious
man when i'm 45...i'd be stoked if i could get a 16 year old. Doesn't mean i'd actually do anything to her....but it'd be awesome

NyC-gUrL
well, I'm 16 years old and I'd consider doing a 45 year old, if he was really hot, but not THIS 45 year old sick

lil bitchiness
True, but shes a minor and that kind of age differance is just...not nice...omg!! wrinkleness....his balls sure dont look like the guys in his twenties....

I dont have a problem with age differances as long as it is reasonable....

NyC-gUrL
omg....sick the balls-comment sick sick sick

lil bitchiness
Well they are having sex...Trace said so...

UGH...nasty!! Saggy....terrible!! When im in my 30s or my 40s then im gonna HAVE to deal with guys like that...till then i rather perfer somehing not ancient! sick

Linkalicious
again....lil b....you rock

NyC-gUrL
they definetely are having sex....confused

ugh...it makes me hurl...sick

lil bitchiness
big grin

Im disgusting aret I? big grin

Be@st
OK; these pervert stories aren't so obvious as those in my school (and I go to primary school) Our P.E.: teachers hug girls and"accidentally" always touch their breasts; there were complains from many girls to director; but he didn't do anything (I didn't accidentally use plural). Also one geography teacher was forcing one girl to sit in his lap; and when she didn't want to do it; he threatened her she was going to fail the class; evethough she was an excellent student. That's what I say pervert.

NyC-gUrL
omg.......no expression

total metalhead
sick sick miffed http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pinch.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/yucky.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/yucky.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/yucky.gif sick http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disgust.gif

§pearhead
blink thats kinda scary

NyC-gUrL
construction workers are pervs too.

Be@st
I think it's in their job description; that's the only possible reason why are there so many of them.

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud I think so too

lil bitchiness
I seem to attract pervs...or similar.blink

this random sales person (who was may i add in his 40s) came on to me...with something like :''you look so sexy'' when i ignored him he went on about ''oh yes you are sexy''

i was slike no expression :''get out of my way, you dirty old man''

shaber
Here in the UK, the government have mismanaged the education system so badly that they really can't be too fussy on who they appoint as teachers. Labour's pschopathic system was a total misconception. I would say that an empathy system is best, one with more parent governors etc and less control by a distant oligarch.

Be@st
That's nothing compared to what happens to my best friend. To her all the time come pervs in 30s-40s and say some more explicit things (she's 14 for god's sake; how can they be so sick)

NyC-gUrL
wow...that sounded really intelligent no expression

but I managed to figure out what it said big grin, yeah I agree.

total metalhead
14??? jeese thats gotta be classed as child abuse or something...

shaber
When I say "psychopathic" I meant that the Labour party altered the way schools were controlled, so that the parents had no influence with what went on - so there was no empathy. I don't want to sound sappy, but the best school is a caring one love

Be@st
She learned to handle it quite allright. She looks very innocent; but when she starts yelling on pervs they flee from her (she speaks devil's language).

total metalhead
good for her.

clavis9495
sick

lil bitchiness
I yell at pervs... thumb up tend to anyway....

*shudders* just by thinking about them makes me cringe!!

Linkalicious
I hit on Furious_Socks all the time and she's only 13. But i don't fee like a dirty old man because i don't have indecent thoughts about her.....i just think she's hot!

(hope you read this michelle)

Phoenix
We had this gross RE teacher who would stand above the girls, pretending to mark their work, and actually looking down our tops...

clavis9495
wwwaaa how old are you eek! huh

Phoenix
well, this was when I was twelve... I'm older now, and he's left

Linkalicious
how's the license Phoe? are all your friends making you drive them place?

BarmyBrummie
I had one of those guys at my JUNIOR school. He was this substitute who only came in for 1 day because the teacher was sick and he took this girl from my class to an office by the classroom and when she came back she was nearly crying cus he looked down her top and.... well... i'm not saying anything else. GOD DAMN DIRTY PERVS!!!!!

Be@st
I hate pervs; it makes me sick to hear about them.

furious_socks
embarrasment stick out tongue so cute

confused Ders not any pervs at my school, onli my religeon teacher said i was good looking kinda a bit weird. But i always have an obsession with the work experience guys at my school dey r so how but i think i scare them... confused

and heres a pic to perv on me wif no pants wink

NyC-gUrL
eek! awww thats soooo cute!!!

The perv at my school would probably jerk off to that pic...confused

total metalhead
seriously??? but that girls virtually a baby! sick

furious_socks
virtually? blink isnt that like
the simpsons

must_kill_Santa
we have a really pervy physics teacher hes like 600 and we were at luch yesterday and he came up to sit at the table next to us and as he got there he started staring at us and started taking his jacket off very very slowly still staring at us and we were all laughing coz he is such a freak but hes always saying dodgy things to us and weve all complained but because it is so hard to find physics teachers he has to stay

Linkalicious
*starts perving on pic of Furious w/o pants*

err...maybe i shouldn't be doing this here and now....i'm at work. laughing

NyC-gUrL
he's a real sicko, he would

§pearhead
What the f**k? thats disturbing

Aqua
very disturbing..........

Linkalicious
it's a joke guys....she's actually not an infant. Besides, i get women my age...i don't need to go down the path of Michael Jackson

§pearhead
No, whats disturbing is that nyc's teacher would do that...messed

Aqua
hahahahaahah.........no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.