Yet ANOTHER birthday thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camellia
Ok, sorry if this has already been done but I have nothing better to do so leave any random messages for Mr Elijah Wood here, for, after all, he IS 23 today! big grin

Camellia
And yes, I am entirely aware of how fan-girl-ish I sound but, what the hell, I've no more exams to worry about for now and my homework is done. I have a reason to be care-freesmile

enya
happy birthday- i sang on the first annaul tig thread

azszhz
happy birthday elijah don't go and kill yourself doing something stupid big grin

Kitoky
Happy Birthday Elijah!

Camellia
Hey, wait, I haven't said it yet - silly me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ravsta
Happy Birthday Elijah!!!

LOTRLUVR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!In honor of his birthday I am wearing my ring today...I started at 12 midnight and I'm going until 12 midnight tonght....

Leggy_n_Merry
awww yay he's 23 at last! lol awww and he was only 18 when he started filming lotr! what an age difference! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH! big grin

ash007
u know what worries me iam 19 and all the actors i normally know are way older then me.
and the more i think about it iam not far of his age

CleverRaven
I must sing for his SPECIAL day.
*clears voice and sing with enthusiasm*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELIJAH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOoOo YOoOUu!
Who wants cake?!?! holiday

CleverRaven
WOW! I thought i knew a lot about him, but here i was thinkin he was turning 22! sad Now there are 8 years between us *sigh*.

Exa
Happy birthday also from here...
*for party of the day wears all her three One Rings*

OrliNElijahsGrl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELIJAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
WOOOO HOO *throws confetti in the air and streamers*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and i hope you get to spend your birthday with the ones you love, and i hope you get everything you want for your birthday!!!

Your growing up on us...*tears form* your officially now 23 years old!!!! wow!!!!

Hope you have a great time today! today is your special day!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Oooo thats a good idea, that in honor of his bday to wear the One Ring from 12 to 12 midnight tonight, thats a cool idea! In honor of his birthday i am going to be frodo crazy, im gonna say lines and do frodo like things, wear my One Ring, just have a grand time!!! Also..watch elijah movies! WOO HOO!

Exa
big grin

This is already the third lotr-connected birthday this month
after Tolkien himself and ORlando

OrliNElijahsGrl
thats awesome! lol, at my orlando/lord of the rings board, we are having a elijah birthday celebration party! hehe we are nuts

Smodden
though it's been said/many times many ways....
happy birthday!

and many moreeeeeeee
on channel fourrrrrr
and scooby doo
on channel twoooooo

Pipage558
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!!!!!!! Yay!

PippinTook
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! *blows little blowy thingy (that thing that you blow at birthdays...it makes the "bloooo" sound...I dunno what it's called haha)* YAY!!!! *throw confetti and dances*

HAAAAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAY TO YOOUUUUUUU
HAAAAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAY TO YOOUUUUUUU
HAAAAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAY DEAR ELIIIIIIJAAAAAAAH
HAAAAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAY TO YOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud Happy Birthday!!! rolling on floor laughing

PippinTook
Hey OrliNElijahsGrl, sorry to correct you, but I can't help it haha....On your sig, it's not Merry who said "Is there any hope, Gandalf? For Frodo and Sam?"...It was Pippin stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
Lol woops, i know that, i havent gotten to correct it yet, but i will

WOOOOOO PARTY AT MY LORD OF THE RINGS/ORLANDO BOARD!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Hania
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!
Wow, 23! Happy Birthday Elijah! I love you man!!

angelsflame265
*makes really big cake for elijah* Happy Birthday Elijah!!!!!

LOTRLUVR
*devours cake in minutes*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.